Chapter 2: Beacon

"Mr L/N Welcome to Beacon, How are you feeling?" Ozpin asked holding her cane, drinking her coffee.

Y/n looked at her and nods "Better, thanks to these girls" He said with a soft smile

"That's good, now I'll tell you why I brought you here. Males are basically are non-existent and they are supposed to be rapists and abusive people but I can tell that you aren't. So we want you to be here and train as a hunter" Ozpin said and Y/N starts to think. 

"As long as I'm staying with RWBY then yes," He said and Ozpin nods

"That's fine, we also got you custom school clothes for you but we kinda don't have any other clothes for you," Ozpin said but Y/N shrugged

"Its all good," he said and his body was set aflame and he had a little bit better clothes so he doesn't look poor and like a slave but just a normal teen but more male.

"H-How did you do that?" Ruby asked as everyone was shocked.

"Semblance, I control elements but I have a limit. I couldn't use it before because of the collar" He said then sighed rubbing his neck

"Oh.," Blake mumbled

"You girls and uh..... Guy? Can go to your dorm. just be careful" Ozpin said and the girls and Y/N nods and walks off. Y/N walked into the building last and was clobbered by a mace in his back and he fell onto Yang who toppled over and hit the ground. RWB Immediately turn around to see that CRDL was there with their weapons. 

"Well well well, lookie here. Its the Slave" Cardia smirked waving her Mace around her hand.

"Hello Cardia, been a while. still hurting Faunus's and torturing them" Y/N asked getting off of Yang and the girls were shocked.

"you killed my Mother?!" She yelled

"SHE WAS GONNA KILL INNOCENT FAUNUS CHILDREN" Y/N yelled and it shocked everyone even Cardias teammates. 

"I-Is that true Miss Winchester?" Ozpin said walking up to them.

"No, he's lying," She said it wasn't obvious but she was lying.

"I still have the weapon your Mother was gonna use to kill those Faunus's," Y/N said and the flames appeared again revealing Cadias mothers Sword.

"N-No way... They said it was destroyed... when the building burned down" Cardia Mumbled before charging Y/N but she was held back as her legs were frozen and she couldn't move. " ASSHOLE!" She yelled and Y/N breathed out frozen air as its been a long time since he used his ice powers. 

"Trust me Ozpin... It Happened, I wouldn't lie. I have no reason to" Y/N said then turned to Yang. "You good?" He asked

Yang nods slightly but had a pissed off expression at Cardia. Cardia tried her best to get out but sighs in defeat and just stayed there then Y/N puts the sword in front of Cardia.

"I may hate you and I hate what you have done as well as your family, but you deserve to have our mothers weapon," Y/N said and pressed a hand on the ice and it melted and Cardia dropped and started to cry slightly holding the sword 

"Thank you... but I still hate you," She said and Y/N nods before walking to RWBY and walked with them then his stomach growled again. 

"Is there a food court?"  y/n asked and the girls nod, not much in a good mood because of Carida but smiled at Y/N. 

The team got to the Cafeteria and got some food, Y/n got something small but the girls begged him to get more, so he did, he didn't want to be greedy. He walked with RWBY to a seat, eyes glaring at him, while whispers surrounded the room. Y/N sat down, looking down, then saw the food and scarfed it down in a matter of seconds and puffs softly. "I have a confession.... I haven't properly eaten in 5 months... Eating little scraps and mouldy bread. This feels like heaven" He mumbled and the girl's eyes widened even more.

 "Y-You sure you don't want any more?" Weiss asked.

"My Stomach is small so I can't eat a lot.... it might take a year before its back to normal," He said looking down and Ruby hugged him. Then 4 girls walk over, it was team JNPR. Nora jumped over, "Who's this?!" She asked excitedly. 

"This is Y/N, has a Boy," Ruby said and the girl's eyes widened and Nora stood him up and walked around him almost inspecting him. Y/N just stood there blinking confusedly, until Nora somehow got his shirt off revealing all the scars and starved and tortured body and everyone in the cafe gasped in horror. Y/n looked down and fell to his knees crying softly, RWBY Hugged Y/N glaring at Nora angerly but she was as shocked as everyone. 

"C-Can I have my shirt back, miss..." Y/N asked softly and Nora handed it back while apologizing really fast. "its Fine, Miss... You didn't know" Y/N said as RWBY let go so they can sit down. 

"So... My names Jane, leader of Team JNPR, the one that took your shirt off is Nora, The red-haired girl is Pyrrha and the black haired girl with the magenta streak is Rin" Jaune said a little nervous.

"Nice to meet you, I'm staying with Team RWBY for a while until I can get used to the feeling of being around people that care," He said.

"Stop pulling my ears..." someone said then Y/N looked over to see Cardia pulling a Bunny girls ear.

"Told you those were real" Cardia chuckled 

"What a freak," one of her goons said.

Y/N closed his eyes and traced something on the table. Rin watched and knew what he was doing when suddenly several Stone golems appeared and grabbed Cardia and her goons. Y/N got out of his seat and walked over. "Cardia, Cardia Cardia, Why do you try" Y/N sighed then felt a something connect to his chest, it was Cadias Mothers Sword and it was piercing Y/Ns chest and he fell to one knee. "Golems... Hurt them but dont kill them" Y/N said coughing up some blood into his hand and fell down out cold.

Velvets POV

My eyes widened and I covered my mouth as I saw this stranger save me from Cardia even taking a sword to keep me safe. I got out of my shock and rushed to his side, along with team RWBY and JNPR. Glynda Rushed in and rushed over and lifted him up via her semblance and carried him to the Nurses office and I followed.

A/N Hello everyone, it been a while, BTW this is 1102 words so Yay, its been a long time coming but I hope you enjoy