FIVE

As stated in the last chapter, I am on vacation. And thus I have no excuses if I do not update properly.
lmao help me

edit : i wrote this april 2 now it's april 20, the lazy jumped out

and its feb 15 UMMMMMMMMMMMM
-
I'm disappointed in both Polaris and Virgo.
They didn't do their research well.
It's Universe Week and we have 7 days of vacation.
No, we don't go to school on Saturdays and Sundays. It's 7 days because the second Monday and Tuesday are added.

"First of all Oscar, let it go! It's been a few days already! I did your assignments!" Polaris reasoned.
"Stop being dramatic and give my star shard back!" I tried to pull my star shard back.
"It's clearly a star! It's for me!"
"Polaris! It has my SIGN on it! What--"

"Stop trying to snatch Ophiuchus' constellation card! I know the star shard and the constellation card look similar. You both are either plain blind or just messing with each other." Virgo sighed.
"I... I didn't know! I've never held a constellation card ever."
"Ophiuchus, that's your card and here is mine. There is a star on the back and the zodiac sign at the front." She let me take a look at it. She was right.

"First day of Uni-Week and y'all are fighting?" Capricorn shook her head.
"Yes we are!" Polaris screamed out but Virgo pinched him.
"Don't shout it out!"
Capricorn started to laugh.

"But---" I reasoned out.
"No buts, Ophiuchus. I swear, you literally have no mind." Virgo tried to control the situation, mostly because of Polaris.

Capricorn walked over to me, "Buddy, we got a long way to go."
"Well yeah I guess. Capri, I think we got to go right now."

I walked with her, while the stuco duo followed.
"Um, by the way where are we going? You never told me in the text."

She tapped on my shoulder, so I put my body go lower for her to whisper.
"We weren't able to celebrate little old Virgo's birthday. So I, the great Capricorn, singlehandedly decided to make a birthday party for her. With all our friends at the best restaurant ever, Seefood!"

I nodded and we quickly moved our butts over to the bus, this time the bus driver had no tattoos. But I don't have x-ray vision, so I'm clueless if he has more tattoos hidden under his sleeve.

We made our way there and Parker covered his student council partner's eyes.
"Polaris, what the hell?"

As we entered the resto, I saw that it was really for Virgo. The designs were pretty but not messy, just like her.

Capricorn counted from 3 to 1 silently with her fingers and suddenly everyone from TTT popped out.

Polaris took his hands away from her eyes and put them on her shoulder.

"Happy birthday to you~" Everyone sang, but only 11 of them of course. Leo didn't move her mouth.

Now that makes me wonder, the only person who ever heard her voice is Tabitha. 

Why is that?