ch. 27: Final day ( part 2)

no ones p.o.v:

As the battle began, everyone watched closely. Some wanted the king to win, and others wanted Mari to win. People were silently judging all as they watched. Some were concerned about how the kingdom will run without the king. Some just had silent minds as the battle went on. Children watched in awe as for most this was their first fight.

Mari was blocking Ryan's attacks. She had not tried to attack him yet. She just let him get all his anger out by trying attacks. Ryan slashed Mari's cheek and she just let the blood pour. Mari kept dodging attacks and keeping her distance. When his power became weak she attacked. She stabbed him in the shoulder. He fell to the ground and Mari jumped into a tree. She watched him roll around. He slowly got up and looked at her.

She just smiled jumped down. He lunged at her and she dodged it. Mari sliced his leg and he fell. She stared at him and just smiled. She knew her plan would work. Ryan lunged at her and she fell to the ground. He put the sword to her heart and said " Any last words my queen?" She smiled at him and said "Je vous remercie". Mari closed her eyes and all she heard was a scream from the crowd.

Hey! book 2 is finally done! im sorry it took so long. Ill rewrite book 3 soon and book 4 will be the final book! Hope you guys enjoyed.