Part 14

At the rooftop....

"Jungkook?" I said as I looked around

"Finally" he said with a smile on his face

"What I have done to you? Why are you doing this to me and to your brother??" I said while crying

"Don't cry..."

"Just tell me!!!! I want the truth!!" I yelled.

"Do you want to know the truth?
Fine, I will tell you"

"Jimin is my brother. I have a girlfriend before. Jimin is her friend. I got jealous because they are close to each other. She told me that she like jimin. I broke up with her. I got mad. Jimin told me that he has no feeling for her and he didn't accept her. But I'm still mad. When I saw you. Its like a love and first sight because I like you already. When I found out that jiminie hyung is your friend, I got mad again. We fought because of you. I was depressed. This rooftop, I died here. I stalked you even I'm already dead" He said then smirked.

" I can't believe this.. stop doing this to me and to jimin!!"

"Jimin? Tell me (y/n), do you have a feelings for him?" He asked being mad again.

"I don't have!! So can you please just stop!"I said crying.

"(Y/n), I really really like you, that's why I came back here for you" he said.

"But your already dead.."

"I will kill jiminie hyung" he said with a dark eyes.

"No! Please don't do it!" I begged.

"I don't want to see you with him again!"

"I'm so sorry if you died because of me Jungkook but I don't want jimin to die because of me too so please.. stop" I said.

"You love him (y/n)...you love him!" He shouted.

"No Jungkook! No!" I said but I didn't see him anymore.

"(Y/n)!" I heard some familiar voice shouting behind me. When I turned around I saw jimin.

"Don't come near me!" I said.

"What are you saying?!? I'm concerned about you (y/n)..what is happening to you??" He said as he tried to come to me but I stop him.

"Sorry jimin... I'm so sorry if I'm going to do this..." I said as I stepped backward.

"No (y/n)! Don't do that please!! No! Please (y/n)!!" Jimin said crying.

"He will kill you..." I said as I stop stepping backward when I'm at the edge of the rooftop.

"No! It would never be happen.. just go down there (y/n) please!!"

"Sorry jimin..."

Sorry jimin.....

Sorry If I'm going to do this....

I will sacrifice myself for you...

I don't want you to die...

Because of me..again...

Like jungkook did....

I hope you will forgive me...

Thank you for being a good friend..

Thank you for everything...

I will miss you jimin...

I love you my friend....

"No!!!!!!!!"

The last thing I felt is.........

I fell....