🍋saeran x reader x seven?#2🍋

@whoever had said "parttwoparttwoparttwo" you know who you are

You look at saeran with a "O shit" Look in your eyes.  He grabs your hips and pushes them into the bed causing you to fall back. "Now sweetheart let's get this over with" He said sexually as he thrusts hard into you. You let out a loud moan and immediately wrap your arms and legs around him.  "Hm you must really like this huh? " He groans into your ear and pushes in deeper. The room was filled with moans and skin making contact. Meanwhile saeyoung is downstairs jerking off to the moans. He wanted to keep going but decided to be nice  and let saeran have a go at it. He finally gets us and heads towards the room.

Saeran put you on top of him and has you ride him. "God you look so sexy like that" He says as he grabs your hips and pushes you down.  You let out a moan before your mouth gets filled with something.  "God so you couldn't wait any longer that's sad" Saeran says looking at saeyoung who's dick is currently being shoved in your mouth. "Shut up and keep going" Saeran rolls his eyes and keeps forcing you to ride him while your loud moans  are being blocked with a dick hitting the back of your throat. You were feeling really hot in between your legs.

The thought of how the twins are fucking you right now started to turn you on. You slowly tried to grind against his dick while still having him thrust into you.  Then trying to get all of saeyoung dick in your mouth. "Fuck she's so tight" Saeran groans quietly while trying to get deeper. "Hey babe I'm going to cum in your mouth ok" Saeyoung says trying to keep his cool and winking at you. He thrust deeper into you Cumming into your throat.

Saeran then let's out a loud moan and cums inside. "I'm going to go lay down" Saeran says leaving. Saeyoung leans down to your ear and whispers " Hey baby go take a shower I'll get the bed ready " You nod and before you can get up he picks you up and takes you to the bathroom.  "Don't use all the hot water" He says winking before he leaves.  You quickly take a shower to see the bed made. You lay down to sleep before saeyoung comes in and says he's going to take a shower. You nod and slowly drift off to sleep.

BUT 🍑

then you wake up feeling something hard thrusting into you.  "Saeyoung what are you doing!?!?! " You yell and trying to hold back a moan. "Lolol sorry you looked sexy and after jerking off to your breast a little bit I decided to wake you" He said before he starts thrusting in and out of you.  He lifts your leg and starts thrusting deeper inside of you before Cumming inside of you "man you have a lot of cum inside lololol". "Saeyoung your such an ass ahhhhh~" You let out a moan at the end as he starts to eat you out like crazy.

  He starts to suck and lick on your clit before you cum all over his face. "Ok I'm done... For now" You throw a pillow at him and turn  the other way. He wraps his arms around your hips and whispers into your ear "god I love you so much" You puff your cheeks and turn around he then wraps his arms around your waist to bring you closer to snuggle.

He smiles as you hears you whisper "I love you too... Idiot" Then a loud banging interrupts and you both sit up "CAN YOU TWO NOT FUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT I NEED SLEEP GOD DAMMIT" you both hear saeran yell.  You both laugh and look each other in the eyes and pull each other in a soft kiss before falling asleep in each others arms.