Chapter 10

I wake up to all the boys, except Connor, around me. I try to sit up but my hard starts pounding.

All of the sudden JC says, "You're so stupid sometimes. You're perfect don't let anyone make you think otherwise."

He walks away to who knows where and the boys follow. When my headache is finally gone I manage to sit up. I look around and notice I'm in Kayla's house. Just then she walks out of her room and hugs me.

"Do you guys know where Connor is?" I ask after talking to her for a few minutes.

"I'm not sure. But I'm sure we can find him." She says before she walks into her room.

After a few minutes I get up and start walking around. I go to my own house and decide to get ready.

I wear a long sleeved sweater and leggings. I run out the house and into the yard. then Nayeli grabs my hand.

"Look, we've been through everything together. We've laughed, cried, Ella we hated eachother! But I want you to know, I love you." she said while letting go of my hand.

I nod and walk over to the beach. I sit and think. Think about everything, about how I want to go home. I finally get up and walk around. I grab a pink bathing suit from my closet and jump into my pool. Kayla then sees me and cannon balls into the pool while screaming. Nayeli then hears this and does a weird spinny thing into the pool.

So in a few minutes what was once just me swimming and relaxing to a full on pool party with Tori,Alyssa,Madi,O2L, Kayla and Nayeli.

They were being really hyper and trying to ride bikes into the pool like in the Amnesia video. ( 5sos) So I decided to go and get my camera and hide it.

We were swimming until like 8 and finally got out.

I was exhausted so I got out and went straight to bed

An: this one kinda sucked so sorry😵