Chapter 1:

"Yeonjun hyung Soobin and Kai keep stealing my food." Beomgyu yelled pulling his tray close to him as he scoot closer to Yeonjun side.

"Its just a fries."Kai giggled

"You didn't touch your fries.So I just want to help."Soobin stated.

"Guys just let him eat in peace." Taehyun said as he ate from his ice cream cup.

Right now, they were sitting at the table nearby the window, they just got back from school and considering their parents will be home late today out of all days, all of them decide to have their sibling hangout at the arcade and Burger King for dinner.

Yeonjun is the eldest amongst them 5 siblings, Soobin the second Beomgyu the third, Taehyun goes fourth and lastly their youngest sibling Huening Kai.

"What did you guys do at school today? I had Student council meeting today." Yeonjun asked as he took a bite off his burger.

"Band practice." Beomgyu said munching on his burger.

"Swimming practice." Soobin said as he sips his cola.

"We had science competition today." Taehyun says as he stare at his trophy beside him that he won today.

"I ace my English test today.I can't wait to tell mom and dad"Huening Kai clapped as he smiles proudly.

"Mom and dad will be always proud of us." Yeonjun says patting Taehyun back as he do so.

Ding!

"Guys, dad says they're on their way home already."Beomgyu reads the message on his phone.

"We should get going then."

Yeonjun stood up picking his bag as the rest follows.

With a lively chats,they left the shop and began their walk home.

-----

The time reads 5.45pm on Taehyun's smartwatch when they heard a siren as they were walking home.

They turn their head upon hearing the siren of ambulance and the police and their gazes followed as the said transports pass by.

"Well that not what we see every day." Soobin shrugged his shoulder and they continue their walk home.

------

They were just few metres from their houses when they see the familiar blaring light of police car and ambulance.
Unfamiliar police officers,ambulance vans,medics, yellow tape and  people everywhere...

"What the..."Huening Kai trailed his eyes meeting the confused faces of his brothers as they stares,befuddled,at the scene infront of their houses.

"No, it can't be..."
Soobin muttered under his breath as his eyes read the situation happening right at the moment.

"Mom! Dad!"

Beomgyu yelled as he dashed towards their house ignoring his brothers call.

Seeing Beomgyu ran past the people crowding, they immediately ran after their brother.

"Hey kid!
What do you think you're doing ?!"

one of the police officers walked towards Beomgyu who ran past under the yellow tape,ignoring its utilisation of existense.

Yeonjun ran to the officer
"Excuse my brother officer,"

"This is our house, may I-i ask whats..what exactly happening here? "

"Are you relative of Mr Choi and Mrs Choi?" The officer asked as he spotted the nametag on the boys chest that reads 'Choi Yeonjun'.

"Yes,I'm their son.
The other boys who came with me just now are all my brothers."
Yeonjun says as he turned his body, his eyes searching for his brothers.

"We need to-"

"MOM DAD!" Beomgyu yelled as soon as he saw two gurneys exiting the house.

Taehyun and Soobin are standing by the door of their house feeling anxious while Huening Kai held onto Soobin's arm.

Beomgyu ran after the gurney that were carried by the medical team.
Yeonjun saw this and ran for Beomgyu.

"Beomgyu what are you doing?
Stop it!"

Yeonjun says running towards Beomgyu. As soon he reaches Beomgyu he tried to pull Beomgyu arms but Beomgyu slapped away his hands.

"They wont tell me shits-I need to know where's Mom and Dad!"
Beomgyu snapped  as his eyes starts to water.

Soobin,Taehyun and Huening kai ran to where's Yeonjun and Beomgyu is.

"May I look?"
Beomgyu ask permission from the medical team who were carrying the gurney just now.

The medical team in charge look at each of their faces for a moment before finally giving a slight polite nod.

The officer who from just now walk to both of them.

Beomgyu with shaking hands move to lift both of the white cloth that were covering the thing he been set his eyes on since the moment it exits the house.

Shaky gasps leaves Soobin's mouth, Taehyun eyes widen as he didn't believe what he saw,Huening kai start sobbing and hides his face into Soobin's shoulder.
Tears finally made his way strolling down Beomgyu cheeks and Yeonjun immediately pulled Beomgyu into his hug and Beomgyu start crying into his chest as Yeonjun caress his brother hoping it helps to comfort himself too.

"Boys... I'm sorry for your loss."
The policeman says looking down, yaking his hat of as an act of respect.

Taehyun eyes still didn't leave the two figure he saw lying on the gurney,his hands still griping onto his trophy.

The policemen nod towards the medical team, and they lift the white cloth to cover back the body, body of Mr.Choi and Mrs.Choi lying lifelessly with their eyes closed.