Chapter 2:

"Last week show was incredible!"

"We're looking forward to your next fashion show."

"As always Stella's company never disappoint us."

Lots of praising can be heard as currently your attending a charity dinner in China. You're a famous fashion designer,you graduate excellently from your fashion academy and college.You got into fashion industry at such young age,its been tough as your parents not really support and dislike the idea and your interest in Fashion industry but you managed to prove them that you can do it. And now here you are a successful 22 years old fashion designer also businesswoman and CEO of your own company,Stella. Your company headquarters are in Korea, but you always travel a lot for business.

"Ah thank you,my design are not that great anyway."I says humbly.

"Are you kidding?Your one of the greatest fashion designer ever and the youngest on top of that."

" it's just nothing I just do my work." I says giving them a smile. We talked throughout the dinner.Talking about business,projects and collaboration and stuffs.When...

"Says (Y/N) ,your famous and also the CEO of your own company and rich to be add,I'm sure you have a lover already or boyfriend?"a man jokingly ask.

You suddenly felt nervous at that question as lot of eyes that were sitting with you on the table has their eyes on you expecting your answer.

"Umm...well-"you trailed but was cut off when a man come to your side and whispered something in your ears.

"(Y/N) we have an emergency."you look at him turn out its your manager.

'saved by my manager'you sighed in relief.

You and your manager excuse yourself from the table.

"What's the matter,Changkyun"You ask him what happened as both of you walk out of the venue hall. Both of you are walking and into your SUV.

"We need to go back to Korea. It's about your sister..."Changkyun says as he closed the door and tell the driver to start driving to our hotel.

"What about my sister?"I questioned him,confused.

"She and her husband has been attacked and murdered during a robbery in their house..."Changkyun says softly afraid of your reaction. I felt like my world stop for a moment.

Tears slowly rolled down my cheeks upon hearing that.

"But why?"I muttered under my breath.

I stay silenced for a moment staring at nothing,Changkyun grabbed my hands and caress his thumb as he hold my hands hoping that will comfort me.

I suddenly remember and I slowly lift my head to meet his gaze.

"What about the boys?"