Chapter 32: KIDNAPPED

Rachiel's POV

Our dinner was interrupted by someone who just entered the house and it was Kuya Mix the driver who's with Nine he's panting and sweating looking tired like he run to a marathon.

"What happened?" i asked him frowning.

He's taking a deep breath first before he starts talking.

"Nawala po yung sasakyan habang nag break time lang po ako, ngayon si ma'am Nine po kinakabahan ako b-baka sumama sya sa kumuha ng sasakyan at na paaano na!" utal nitong sabi habang hirap pang magsalita dahil habol pa ang pag hinga, bakas sa mukha nitong katandaan na halos nasa fifties na ay ang sobrang pagaalala.

Lahat naman kaming nasa sala ay nag simula nang mag panic.

Nine, what should i do my daughter she's missing!

Lahat kami ay di na alam ang gagawin sa sobrang takot at kaba.

I was biting my fingers, and Eunice decided to call Nine's phone. 

"Everyone just calm down. Panicking won't solve anything." Eunice said as she dialed Nine's number.

Yes, she's right this won't solve anything we have to calm down and think for a plan.

I sucked a deep breath to calm myself.

"I can't reach her." she mumbled and sigh.

"We have to think for a plan." i suggested, Klein and Eunice agreed with me.

First we called Vincet and Knight to ask for help and the more brain that is working the easier we'll come up for a plan. And we're also hoping that Kmight might know where Nine is or maybe they are still together.

But when they both arrived, they we're also panicking.

"N-nine, w-where is she? Is she fine?" sunod-sunod na tanong ni Vincet bakas sa mukha nito ang sobrang pag-aalala.

Lahat naman kami ay hindi naka sagot sa tanong nito, dahil pare-pareho kaming walang alam sa kung nasaan nga ba ito.

"Knight, aren't you supposed to be with Nine? Why did you leave her?!" Vincent is now yelling at Knight not because he's mad but because he's so worried.

"S-sorry dad, she told me to go first telling me that you might me worried. I-i didn't expect this to happen." Knight is now pale, can't also be painted yet i know that he's very worried.

"This is no one's fault, blaming someone of yourself won't help to find Nine. Now we have to call a police. Knight please." i look at them with a serious eyes and they both sigh and apologize, and i just smile at them as all of us starts to come up for a plan.

___________________________

I felt like my head is going to explode,  as i opened my eyes was still blurry at first but i recoverd as i tried my best to and saw a small dark room with only one light bulb the room doesn't have a window nor any stuff it was just an empty dark room.

I look around and wander what is this place and what happened.

That's right, i was kidnapped by Dean!

As i remembered everything, i just noticed that my hand, legs and even my waist is tied on a chair. I tried to move but it was useless, trying to escape is impossible my arms now has a bruise because of the rope that is tied too tightly to me.

Then someone opened the door and saw Dean came out from it as he saw me he smiled sardonically at me.

"Hey there, lookin' good huh." he said as he comes near me and stop in front of me, staring at my face.

I stare back at him while clenching my fist but he just smiled at me that made my blood boil at anger.

"What do you think you're doing, kidnapping me like this do you think that they won't find me here and catch you?" i said gritting my teeth.

Tumayo muna ito bago nag simulang magsalita, "Hmm.. Pwede din namang patayin kita at ganun rin sila para wala na akong problema di ba?" he said while faking that he's thinking deeply and started to laugh evilly. I felt a goosebumps passed through my body and started to tremble.

He's seriously going to kill them. I-i have to stop him, i have to!

Then he took out something from his pocket.

My phone!

"h-hey that's my phone, give it back!" i yelled and ordered.

"Huh??!!" then he bring he's face closer to mine making an annoying and scary expression that made me moved backwards to the chair's backrest.

"You think that ordering me around at a situation like this is right? You think I'll let you off the hook? Huhhh?!!" he's even moving he's face closer and closer that our face is now an inch away. I can also smell something rotten from his mouth, smells like a burnt leaf.

Is this the smell of marijuana?

I turn my head on the other side to avoid that smell, it feels like I'm getting drugged by that smell.

Then he touch my chin and moved it back and now our eyes is meeting each one.

I bit my lip on how disgusted i am just by looking at his face. His not so young yet not old face that is around forties if i remember he's younger than mom when they dated before.

How come he dated my mom if he's still young back then?

"You want to know why?" napatigil ako sa pagiisip nang bigla itong magsalita.

"It's because you're the one I'm targeting since then." he said as he smirk.

H-he's reading my mind?! He knows what I'm thinking.

Then he laugh, "Not really, it's just written all over your face." the next thing he did made me almost throw up, he kissed me. I tried to move and fight him back but i can't because I'm tied and can't move. He's trying to enter my mouth but I'm not letting him to, so he pulled my hair that made my mouth to open because of what he did. And he started to play with my tongue and move circle inside my mouth. The kiss is making me drunk, wanting to puke. So i kissed him back and played with his tongue too i can feel that he's smiling.

Then i bit his tongue, now i can taste the blood that come out from his mouth and spit it from his face as he push me.

"How disgusting, even your blood taste shit!" i exclaimed wearing a smirk on my face. He's face is now red from anger and then he slap me. I bit my lip from his sudden action.

"Now we're even, you bitch!"