Assassin 44: Victory

Δ Assassin 44: Sayuri's PoV Δ

The next day, instead of going to my classroom by the mountains, I head towards a vacant room where I will be meeting the sports club members. I already told Karma about my schedule for the week and he's upset. According to him, he won't be seeing me throughout the day. Well, we always see each other at home. That's probably enough time for us.

For Kimiko, she's been busy lately. I would always find her in library reading books that I don't know. She also mentioned that she'll return back to her home just for a few days. I don't know when but she's planning to go out soon. That's what she said.

Gakushuu mentioned about talking to foreign people today about their fight against Class E. It was an unfair game for me. But I know my friends could manage that. I contacted the people he wanted to talk to today. Luckily, they all approve to my request. It's not that hard actually. I also send the details to Isogai about their competition. We were right that Boutaoshi will be their event. 

I head to the first floor room beside the faculty room. All members are probably there already so I open the doors and drop my notebook on the table.

"Good morning, everyone. Sorry I'm late. As usual." I laugh sheepishly. They greeted back with a simple good morning. I started discussing my plans for the Athletic Festival and what games we could play for it. They also gave suggestions which are good so I mix it up with some of my ideas. 

I also assigned some people for the decoration, program, food, technical, and cleaning committee. We then started planning what could be the flow of the upcoming festival. 

After my short meeting with them, I asked them to stay and talk among themselves for a moment while I go to Gakushuu. I'm a busy person today. Can't be helped.

I knock on the Class A's door before entering. There are 4 huge men in front of them. These are the people whom I emailed last night.

"Yu-chan, thanks for contacting them." Gakushuu gave me a smile while I smiled back. I look over the four gentlemen who are looking down at me. 

Yes, down.

I'm too small...

"Ah, you must be, Sayuri? The girl who contacted us last night?" A tall guy with a hat said.

"Yes, thank you for accepting my request to you. I appreciate it." I give him a small smile.

"I like your accent. It's soft and smooth." 

"Thank you." I also greeted the rest in their own languages. The guy I talked to was probably living in Texas? I don't know. I just recognize the tone. 

The guy next to him is a Korean followed by Portuguese, and lastly French. I'm glad I knew a little about their language. It wasn't that hard to study languages around the world anyways. Irina's a pro in this kind of field.

Days after, it's the start of the festival. Today is the only day that I could see my classmates again. Finally! After a stressful week, I'm going to go back to our class again. 

While checking if the festival is going smoothly, I saw my classmates sitting by the chairs cheering for our representatives, Masayoshi, Yada, Kayano, and Hara. I walk towards them with a bright smile.