First kiss

general P.O.V

Clem walked slowly towards the familiar music room, hearing the piano playing a gentle tune. she smiled thoughtfully.

the door creaked as she pushed it open, yet the Dreadhead she had come to be so close with, didn't stir as he sadly played out the gentle, yet slightly familiar music room. she couldn't tell what song it was, until he started to sing, his voice husky and downcast

"Never mind, the darkness

Never mind, the storm

Never mind, the blood red... moon

the night will be over soon."

"the night will be over soon" she whispered along with him to the last line. he jumped, looking in her direction with wide eyes. his eyes were glassy and shocked. clementine walked over to him, sliding herself on the rickety seat next to louis, and putting a sympathetic, caring arm around him.

"louis... we will get them back, vi, Omar and Aasim. I wont let them get hurt."

"I know Clem I just cant help but think... you saw them take vi too, which means you could have saved her but not me... why did you save me?"

"I couldn't let them take you. you're too important to me." louis

"ok i'm gonna dig myself into a deep hole which I will never emerge, cool? cool. thanks... for being here, listening. most people hear the jokes, the piano, and after that, they stop listening. you didn't"

"well... I like you a lot, like, LIKE you, as more than a friend... I guess that's why..." louis stayed silent, causing Clems stomach to drop. he doesn't like her back? he glanced up, and met her eyes. suddenly, his lips curled up into a small smile. a hopeful smile.

"when you said you liked someone during the game..." he looked down again."I was hoping it was me." she placed her fingers under his chin, tilting his face to look at her. "what I'm trying to say is... I like you too."

louis P.O.V

her eyes sparkled in a way I had never seen before, as she pulled me in. my stomach exploded in butterflies as soon as her lips met mine. my hand had a mind of its own as it slip up and rested on her soft cheek, as hers was threaded through my dreadlocks. my whole body felt like it was going to implode as her lips moved smoothly against mind, my mind racing at a mile a minute. unfortunately, after a minute or so, we had to pull away for air. I eyes stayed shut for a few seconds before fluttering open, to see clementine with her beautiful face, her eyes boring into mine. my hand remained on her check as hers slid on top of it. "wow... I whispered"

"yeah... wow"

"Clem! you out here?!" ruby yelled

"I have to go... I have lookout duty with AJ". she chuckled gently. I slid my hand off her face and simply held hers. "wouldn't wanna miss that, sounds like way too much fun." I chuckled, my awful sense of humor returning "Ah, there he is." she said with a gently smile, laughing slightly. I walked her to the door. once we reached it, we stopped. she looked up at me, and kissed me again, only quick this time. "see you in a bit." she whispered, her face inches from mind

"I better."

and with that, she walked out the door.

yes the timeline in this is legit dog crap but you know what it was CUTE so you can fight me. anyways I hope you enjoy this new book.

L.A.C.B

599 words