TLC!

(It's me, what other fandom did you expect to be first :P)

Cinder: Ends up punching Thorne about 70 times for annoying pranks, pretends to have her hand and foot fall off because of rust. Does

Kai: Freaks out when Cinder's prosthetics fall off. Too nice for April Fools. Believes everything, and is super confused. However, he still plays silly basic pranks on everyone that may be overused, but Kai doesn't care. Plots with Cress to make the main computer screen in the Rampion say "Thorne sleeps with a teddy bear."

Scarlet: The Queen of April Fools. Replaced Wolf's tomatoes with apples (and apologized profusely), plots with Thorne for once in her life to completely fool everyone. Go big or go home is her motto, and she really takes it to heart. From recording a messages that the Rampion is crashing, 

Wolf: Completely confused by everything. Totally gullible, "my life is a lie." becomes his quote of the day. Poor bean. However, he understands "April Fools" enough to put mashed tomatoes in every meal everyone on the Rampion has. Scarlet recorded their expressions. This is the stuff of reuinions here! 

Cress: Learns from experience, makes totally smart and technological pranks. Changes all the shortcuts in the crews phones to embarrassing phrases. "Im-I'm" is now "Im- I eat eggs raw," and other crazy things like that. Helps Scarlet and Kai with their pranks, and 

Thorne: The King of April Fools. Spends the entire month before planning everything, and makes the day heck for the crew. The whole deal. Plastic wrap on toilet seats, fake food, booby traps, covers the soap in clear nail polish, everything.

Winter: Doesn't really understand these earthen traditions, but thinks it's very funny when Jacin tries to take a bite of an hardboiled egg Thorne gives him, only to find that it's a hollow fake egg full of glitter. Only really pranks Jacin, and pretends to be kidnapped all day and scares the living daylights out of him.

Jacin: Hates April Fool's Day. Or so it appears. Puts a bunch of fake spiders in Thornes bed. He was scared to sleep for a week. Winter gets him everytime with the fake kidnapping, and now he has trust issues on April 1st. Poor Jacin.

Iko: Delights in replacing people food with plastic food, and putting confetti at the top of the shower door and in their closets. 

Levana: Doesn't understand the difference between a prank, and an actual murder. 

(idea for Levana credit to Ivystorm2405

I hope y'all had a wonderful and prank-filled April Foold! Love you!

~ Iris <3