The Little Things.

Hello guys its me again, and boy will you be jealous of my friend Maddyson this time. So as we last left off I told you how Maddy and her boyfriend fell in love, this time I shall tell you what keeps their love so adorable and so strong and..makes everyone jelly!

The little things. It's the little things that make their relationship to die for. Tell me, you wouldn't die to have your boyfriend plan yalls future together. Tell me you wouldn't die to have your girlfriend talk about your family as they were her own flesh and blood. Maddyson learned about her partners family, she truelys believes that one day they will be hers to. If her conversations go like she told me...man even I'm jealous. This is the cutest I've heard so far, Maddyson and I compete in extreme cheer. This causes us to do crazy stunts and such. Maddy is very petite. Four foot eleven, and 97.3 pounds isn't very big if you ask me, but she's our head flyer (The one we throw in the air). Also, Madds is also very accident prone. So whenever she tells her boyfriend shes doing stunts if going to a meet, he has a little heart attack. He freaks out and repeatedly telling her to be careful, that's one of the top things she loves about him. She doesn't know why, but whenever he tells her that, she trys her hardest never to get hurt, me and Maddyson use to live the the ER...we haven't been there in weeks. I feel kinda lost haha. But there so cute, Maddy with her sexy fishie faces, Him with that...signature chuckle. I believe they belong together. I believe in soul mates, I believe in faith, I believe in Maddyson and him. How weird am I going on about my best friends fairy tale relationship. I wish I can have something like them. Something you really feel, something that makes your world spin, I wish...to be in love like Maddy.