Bible Explained: Should We Eat Meat?

Bible Explained:
Meats:
Which Meats do I Eat, or Do I Abstain From Meats?
Some people say that we should only eat this and others say only that, but according to scripture let us try to examine this.
Firstly, should we be eating meat?
When Noah got off the Ark GOD said “Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.” Genesis 9:3-4. Some try to say GOD is saying something else. We read it and it is obviously clear, yes, we can eat meat.
So yes we can eat meat.
Next we look at the clean and unclean meats.
One example of unclean meats is exodus 22:31
Why are there unclean meats when GOD made everything good?
Like sin certain things are an offense to GOD. Sin is an offense to GOD. GOD is peculiar for he chooses to dislike sin, even when beings sin he then dislikes that being that likes to sin, for GOD dislikes sin.
Note how GOD uses meats, among other things, to train Israel to be an Holy people: A people set apart. The meat as in Leviticus chapter 11 are shown as clean and unclean. Verses 43-45 of this chapter 11 states it is because GOD is Holy and calls them to Holiness. Verse 46 states “This law of beasts, and of fowl, and of every living creature that moveth in the waters, and of every creature that creepeth upon the Earth:” So this is a law given (Please also visit all chapters in Romans to understand law and grace).Verses 47 states why; “To make a difference between the unclean and clean, and between the beast that may be eaten and the beast that may not be eaten.” So the animals were all made good. And GOD gave this law of the beast to be eaten to make distinction in unclean and clean. Notice however, Leviticus 12, that states other things as unclean, people at times, the dead, lepers, etc.
Many people today do not practise the cleansing rituals in Leviticus chapter 12 but they still tell us not to eat unclean animals. Yet Scripture makes it clear that any man that keeps the law is bound to keep the whole law, James 2:10.
In Leviticus 20:22-26 GOD states why he wanted the Israelites to distinguish between the clean and unclean; To create a holy people, a people set apart. So GOD ordered them to make a distinction between the clean and those which he set apart as unclean. GOD wanted HIS people to be different and set apart from the customs of the other nations he abhorred, so he created this gulf in behavioural practices between His people (at that time was Israel), and those nations that HE abhorred.
Why did the Great GOD abhor such people? Because the people, had sex with animals, they commited Sodomy, and more: Really wicked things.
The laws GOD Almighty gave showed them how sinful the people were, and even moreso these laws showed the Israelites the importance of self-control, and as well to deny carnality, to deny inappropriate fleshly lusts, and to have their bodies brought into subjection. Failing these laws have showed many times, the weaknesses, carnality, and love for wickedness, a person had within himself or herself. These Laws also led them to understand that they needed divine help, and their need of certain salvation.
The law was not able to give them what they needed to be Holy but instead, it pointed to the fact, that they needed the mercy of GOD, lest they perish for their sins, when they would have broken the laws GOD had given to them. Such laws were created for their benefit; but instead only led to the increase in need for severity of their punishment because they now had no excuse for doing wickedness.
Jesus however offers a more acute understanding in St. Matthew 15:1-20, cleansing through Sanctification. This sanctification comes by faith as taught in Romans 14:1-23. Paul states in Romans 14:14 that he (Paul) is fully convinced that no food is unclean in itself. If you have read Romans (entire) then you would have been taught about the law, and those who are under the law, and the fact that such, are not justified in the law. Instead, people are indeed justified by the grace of GOD which is faith in Christ Jesus.
        1 Timothy 4:1-5 states; 1“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: 5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.” We see in verses 3 that GOD created these to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. So the Israelites had the law but we have the truth, Christ Jesus. They could not eat because of the law but we can eat because we believe and know the truth.
From this Chapter 14 in the book of Romans we learn of only love, because nothing really is unclean. We, in love, also should not be condemning or looking down on one another, for if a man eats, it is unto GOD his creator, and if he does not eat, it is unto GOD his creator. We are also told that we should not judge the worship of other people unto GOD, because that is GOD’s servant. We must then stand together in praising GOD in unity regardless of things not considered spiritual wickedness.
Conclusion: 1 Timothy 4:1-5. So pray and give thanksgiving for the white or brown rice, the pork, the soy food, and all others, for all food is then consecrated by the word of GOD and prayer, and is therefore good.
Remember Genesis 9:1-5, Just make sure to remove the blood from all meat and GOD has given it for food for you. For the life is in the blood of the creature; and persons who eat the blood will have to give account to GOD for such acts.
Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.