1

She tapped frantically at her computer panic rising in her chest as she kept seeing the razor in her bedroom. She couldn't handle the stress anymore or the people around her. She finally found the number 116 123. She typed the numbers into her mobile before hesitating but finally clicking it. It beeped and she heard a raspy voice "hello suicide hotline. What can I help you with?" she couldn't bring herself to say something. Her words were trapped in her throat "I'm Harry... What's your name?" she swallowed nervously "y/n." she whispered. "ok y/n what has been going on lately?" came the voice that slightly comforted her. "I've been so stressed and people are so mean." she said as she dissolved into another round of tears "oh, sweetheart." he said. Those two words hit her hard as he sounded so sincere and nice "I'm here for you, y/n." he said softly causing a smile to form on her lips but she immediately wiped it off as she knew she was masking her feelings "I-is it OK if I call you back tomorrow?" she asked as she felt like a burden "of course. Lovely talking to you, y/n.... Let me tell you something before you go.... If you want to cut yourself... Remember me.... Would you really want to hurt me? Would you want my heart to break ever so slightly every day? Please remember I'm here to talk to you. I'll be on tomorrow."."thank you." she whispered as she hung up and held her head in her hands cringing ad the voices kept saying things. She just kept thinking of Harry and what he might look like. She soon enough managed to block out the voices and she was glad she had someone to talk to.

I'm so sorry if you guys struggle with this kind of topic but I just got a suggest from a friend and I decided to try this book out. If you guys have any problems drop me a comment and I'll try to resolve it. Thank you xxx