5

Harry stared down at the sleeping girl. He sighed hating the fact that someone would hurt her. He rubbed her arms as she shook slightly "it's OK, babe I'm right here..." Harry comforted and started rubbing her back. "Harry." she whispered "yeah?" he asked looking down worriedly as he heard sniffling "he said he would come back for me." y/n whispered "no he won't be coming back for you because I'm right here and if he dares to touch you he'll have another thing coming... He'll have my fist in his face and he'll be so hurt that he'll need to see a dentist." Harry said clenching his fists. Y/n bit her lip nervously and Harry sighed."you know I just wanna protect you." y/n nodded slowly still finding it paculiar that she didn't know Harry but it felt like she had know him for years "you don't need to worry about that ass ever coming back... I'm here to protect you and I'm never leaving you... You're way to precious." y/n shook her head before sighing "no one loves me so what's the point in staying?" Harry gasped "how dare you think that! I love you dearly! Yes I may have not known your for a while but I still love you... My motto is to always treat people with kindness." Harry said grinning before hugging the girl close "today and for the rest of our time together... My kindness is spreading to you... OK." she smiled before nodding. She finally felt slightly happy... This boy made her feel happy and she loved the feeling.