8.

OMNISCIENT.

"Yo yo yo, wassup fatties, I have arrived." Mykah yelled as she walked past the threshold of the prettymuch house. "Hey Mykah, how are you today?" Brandon asked he went into the kitchen.

"I'm doing great, what about you, legend?" She asked as she sat on the barstool as she watched him get all the things he'd need to prepare his breakfast. "Legend? That ones new, what happened to E-Boy?"

"Gone too long threw him out the window, so it's legend now." He nodded with gratitude, "well thank you, Mykah, I appreciate it."

"You're welc–" She was cut off as she heard heavy footprints and heated conversation as her best friend and his disheveled girlfriend came downstairs. He was dressed and ready to go out for the day with his best friend but Haley wasn't having it.

"You can't go out with her, especially alone!" She yelled as he looked down at her and rolled his eyes. "You're not my fucking mother, you don't run shit and you're not about to start so pipe down, damn, giving me a bad ass headache." He grumbled as he caught eyes with Mykah who was whispering with Brandon.

"Oop" Brandon said as he seen the contact causing her to laugh, Zion to smile slightly, and Haley to roll her eyes. "Did I come at a bad time?"

a yes and no came at the same time before a sigh left Zions lips as he shook his head and looked to the ground. "Yes!" Haley said with a little too much attitude almost making Mykah hop up from her seat.

"No– Haley shut up gosh." Zion groaned getting annoyed all over again. "Shut up– who you talking to?"

"Aye aye, shut the hell up before I kick the both of you out." Nick said from the couch as he cuddled back into the couch pillow he was sleeping on. "No need to be hostile Nick, I'm sure they can chill themselves out." Mykah said trying her best to be nice to her best friends girl friend.

"We don't need your fucking help!" Haley said making Mykah's patience become little to nothing. "Chill out on her, show my best friend some respect like she's trying to show you!" Zion said as he moved into the kitchen stopping a situation before it happened.

"So what! She can end up in your pants in a month!" Haley said hot on his heels causing everyone in the room to stop before Mykah got up and immediately made her way to Haley before Zion stepped in the way knowing how Mykah got.

"Get your bitch before I slam her ass!" She yelled as Brandon moved his food over not wanting to waste his hard work. "Bitch!" Haley yelled and she tried to swing on Mykah but she ultimately missed.

"If you're gonna swing, hit me stupid! It be the bitches always running the mouth that can't connect." Mykah said giving up on hitting her because she could easily tell she could beat her ass. "Are you seriously gonna let her speak to me like that! What kind of boyfriend are you?" Haley said as he sighed hard.

"Okay you know what! I'm sick of y'all fighting, this is not cute!" Zion began but was stopped by Nick. "Well then let them fucking fight and get it over with." He murmured

"Shut the fuck up, anyways, Haley get dressed, you're insecure about me being around her then come with, Mykah don't even start." He said as she rolled her eyes not protesting as if Haley was quiet then she didn't have anything to run up for. "Okay,"

"But if she talks to me reckless she can walk and if you got something to say about it you can walk too." She shrugged and took Brandon's sandwich, much to his disliking, and pulled a piece off, before giving it back and getting in the car mentally preparing herself for the day ahead of her.

After a few minutes of Mykah waiting in the car listening to some slow music and making sure her makeup hid the night she had endured the night before, and it wasn't one she enjoyed. Just twelve or so hours prior to that moment Mykah was at home trying to calm down her furious boyfriend but the more she tried and the angrier he got. The angrier he got the more violent and after not too long his calloused hands engulfed her neck and her breath was taken away from her momentarily, but almost long enough to cause some brain damage.