~C h a p t e r 6~

Annie's POV
It was my ex. I tense up and look over at johnny to see him looking at him angrily and clenching his jaw. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to a booth. We sit down and I cup his face with my hands. He still keeps looking at him. I turn his head so he's facing me and look into his eyes. I can see the anger in him. I gently place my lips on his and he kisses back. He calms down. I pull away.
A: its okay john
Jo: but he hurt you
A: I know but its fine
Jo: but-
A: please, I don't want you to fight him
Jo: okay
I get up and order our drinks. I pay for them and go back to johnny. I hand him his drink and he scoots over so I can sit next to him. When we finished our drinks we left and went home.

I sat on my bed and took off my shoes. I changed into some really short shorts and a sports bra. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Johnny on his phone. When he looked up at me his jaw dropped. He was shirtless with the jeans he was wearing. He put his phone down and bit his lip. I walked up to him and sat down next to him. We put a movie on. Like half way through the movie Johnny grabbed the control and turned it off. I looked at him and he pulled me onto his lap. He gently kissed me. I was confused but kissed back. We started making out and he went down to my neck. After a while I was only in a bra and underwear and he was only in boxers.

We made out for like 30 more minutes then he flipped us so I was laying down and he was on top of me. He took of my underwear and ya know what happened.

After we finished we were both breathing heavily. I had my head on his chest while he was playing with my hair. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and kissed my forehead.

Jo: I love you
A: I love you more
Jo: not possible
A: anything's possible

He leaned down and kissed me and I kissed back. I pulled away and put my hand through his hair. I messed it up and started laughing.

Jo: oh it's on!

I got up and ran off. I grabbed my underwear, shorts, bra, and one of his hoodies. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I quickly changed into the clothes then when I thought it was clear I opened the door and quickly ran off. I was about to make it out the bedroom door when two arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me toward them. I sighed in defeat and turned around. Johnny kissed my forehead then my cheeks then my nose then when he was about to kiss me on the lips I ran off.

Jo: hey! Come back here!
A: you have to earn a kiss!
Jo: okay!

Johnny
I ran after her trying to catch her. She's pretty fast if you tell me. We were in the living room running around the couch. I finally tricked her and grabbed her pulling her as close to me as possible. We were both breathing heavily. We leaned in and kissed. When we pulled away she grabbed her mouth and ran to the bathroom. I chased her and found her throwing up. I held her hair back making sure she doesn't throw up on it.

Annie
I flushed the toilet and john handed me a wet towel. I wiped my mouth and leaned against the wall. Johnny sat next to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

Jo: you okay?
A: yeah I'm fine
Jo: maybe you should rest
A: I think your right

I got up and went to the room. I gently lay down on the bed as Johnny comes and lays down next to me. He intertwines our hands and closes his eyes. I close my eyes as well and slowly fall asleep.
____________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. Love you to Pluto and back *blows kiss* 😚💕❤️