ºChapter 1º

Meeting the VK's

Amelia's P.O.V

I was currently sitting on a couch, playing some Somebody To You by The Vamps and singing softly while Ben, who was humming the song, stood still as Lumiere took his measurements for our coronation.

"How is it possible you guys are going to be crowned the next month?" King Adam, Ben's dad, asked entering the room "You're just some babies!"

"They are turning sixteen, dear" Queen Belle said walking next to him.

"Hey, pops"

"Sup, Beast" I said and then looked at Belle. "Good morning."

"Sixteen? Is far to be young to be crowned as King and Queen. I didn't make a good decision 'til I was at least forty two." The King confessed.

Queen Belle scoffed and turned around to glare at his husband. "Uhm. You decided to marry me at twenty eight." She reminded him.

"It was either you or a teapot." King joked looking at us making Ben, the soon-to-be-king and me the soon-to-be-Queen chuckle. "Kidding." He said after realizing what her face looked like.

"Mom, dad." Ben said and tried to walk forward but was stopped by Lumiere. "We've chosen my first official proclamation." He said from his place as I paused the music, stoop up and walked next to him.

"Ben and I have decided that the children on the Isle of the lost are given a chance... to live here in Auradon." I said.

Everybody in the room was shocked by my words. "Every time we look at the island we feel like they've been abandoned." I said walking towards the window pointing at the Isle.

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" Ben's father asked.

"We'd start with a few, at first, only the ones who need our help the most." Ben said with a small smile.

Queen Belle just nodded at us but kept quiet.

"We've already chosen them. I chose 4 and Ben chose other 4." I said gesturing the both of us.

"Have you?" The King asked taking a step forward. Belle placed a hand on his shoulder and looked back to us.

"I gave you a second chance" She remembered him. "Who are their parents?"

"Cruella De Vil" Ben said first.

"Jafar" I continue.

"Hans" Ben said making me close my eyes tightly, just by hearing his name makes me want to punch him in the face. He almost killed my mother and left my aunt froze to death, literally.

"Evil Queen" I continued, trying to ignore the fact that the one who tries to kill my family will be here.

"Queen of hearts"

"Mother Gothel"

"Queen Narissa"

"And Maleficient" we both speak simultaneously .