━ chapter one!

CLOUDS.
( the boy with blue eyes )

               THE DREAMS ALWAYS STARTED THE SAME

THE DREAMS ALWAYS STARTED THE SAME. Blurry images would circle around, all of them merging together until they slowly started to clear of the cloudy haze clinging to them. At first glance, the image seemed to be a bright blue, perhaps the sky, or the ocean, but as it cleared and edges sharpened, it was obvious the blue the girl was seeing shaped into a pair of eyes.

Octavia's dreams were always in fragments, first beginning with the eyes she swore were as bright as the clear skies, then the dream would shift onto the boys smile, a small scar lining the side of his lips, then she would see scattered freckles, blonde hair, short glimpses of pale skin, the boys jawline. All of them would start to morph together until the girl could no longer tell anything apart, but she knew all of them belonged to a boy. The boy with blue eyes, as Octavia had started to call him.

Now the problem was after the dream stayed reoccurring for months, it became apparent to the girl that she had no idea who she was dreaming of. The first time she had the dream she could have sworn it was Cole Stewart, the jawline was ungodly similar, as well as the hair and even the eye shape had her almost convinced. For the first few weeks she actually was convinced she was dreaming of him, which led her to become very awkward anytime they would have an Op together. She'd avoid any type of eye contact to prevent a blush from rising, terrified that just a glance would reveal she was dreaming of him. But after weeks of careful, and maybe not-so-subtle observation, Octavia came to the conclusion that Cole Stewart was not the boy of her dreams.

There were many similarities, but after a closer look the teenage girl realized that Cole's eyes were more of a light blue then the bright color that had been engraved into her mind. And just to be sure, she had quadruple checked to see if Cole had the small white scar just at the edge of his lip like the boy — he didn't. And so Octavia Reyes was stuck in a constant state of confusion, wondering who she could possibly be dreaming of, and more importantly why she was dreaming of him. But she could never find the answers she desperately wanted, and night after night the girls eyes would close, and she would be met with a pair of blue ones, and it made her heart skip a beat every single time.

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

OCTAVIA WOKE UP TO SOMEONE POKING HER. Still half asleep and confused, she quickly swat away whatever was touching her face, but the feeling insisted and with a final jolt from sleep she opened her eyes, the blue eyes from her dreams fading into brown ones that appeared in her line of sight.

A groan slipped past her lips once her vision settled on the curly haired boy, knowing it was a sure sign she would have to get out of bed. "Go away, Jude. Let me sleep in just once, that's all I ask."