t w o

S C O T T

"okay, what just happened" Kira asked as we walked down the hall. "Nova just became queen b. i'm proud of her" Lydia replied, getting looks from the pack. "Scott, what happened between you two anyways" Stiles asked, making everyone look at me. "she knows that i'm hiding something and she's pissed" i replied.

"you still haven't told her" Malia asked from her place next to Stiles. "apparently not, seeing as Nova is ignoring him" Lydia replied. "i'll tell her tonight" i replied, making Stiles' head snap toward me.

"are you sure that's a good idea Scott. she may never trust you again" Stiles said, voicing my thoughts. i gazed at Nova from my locker. "i have to, its the only way i can get it back" i replied. I got my stuff and went to class, thinking about how i would tell Nova

N O V A

i rolled my eyes as Scott walked down the hallway. "Nova, you could at least hear him out" Mason said, making me give him a death glare. "i shouldn't have said that, i'm sorry" Mason said shortly after, making me smile at him. I walked to math with Mason, seeing Stiles,Lydia,and Kira staring at me.

~

"Nova McCall" the teacher called out. "here" i replied, making everyone in the class laugh. "answer the question on the board please Ms. McCall" the teacher said. i rolled my eyes before doing the equation on the board in record time. "please, continue" i said as i sat down. everyone laughed at my comment.

"Nova, turn down the bad girl dial eh" Mason whispered. "Mason, do i ever" i whispered back. I saw a kid staring at me and i winked at him, gaining a blush. "that's Liam Dunbar, new kid" Mason whispered. I smirked in return.

"i like, i want, i take" i whispered to Mason, making him smile. "he's also my best friend, maybe i could hook you two up" Mason replied silently. "i'll do it myself, thank you very much" i whispered back. The bell rang making me get my things and leave.

~

"how is she so hot, like that cannot be humanly possible" i heard someone say as i approached Mason at the lacrosse field. The person walked off before i could say anything, and Mason followed him.

"NOVA" a familiar voice yelled. I turned to my left and saw Lydia beckoning me over. I sighed before walking over to my second mother.

"Lydia" i said as i got to where she was. "nice outfit change" Kira said, making me snicker in my head. "look if this is some stupid thing your doing for Scott than it can stop. You guys shouldn't be fixing his problems anyways" i stated, making Lydia,Kira, and Malia look at me with wide eyes.

~

"Nova, whats wrong" Stiles asked as he sat next to me. we were currently sitting in front of my locker, where i was sulking. "Scott" i replied, not knowing that my brother was watching the exchange.

"he just thinks that he can keep things from me and everything will be okay between the two of us. i mean, the two of us rarely talk anymore. this morning was the first time he's said anything besides goodnight in the past month" i continued, making Stiles frown.

"Stiles, does he even care anymore" i asked, and Stiles looked pissed and sympathetic at the same time. He wrapped his arms around me. "Nova, of course he cares. he's your brother" Stiles said as he pulled away.

"and if you want i'll punch him, just to knock some sense into him" Stiles continued, making me crack a grin. "i would love that Stiles" i replied, making him laugh. "now get up and go be Nova McCall. the strongest girl the world has ever seen" Stiles said as he got up and offered a hand.

I took his hand and let him pull me up. i gave Stiles a hug before walking to my next class, my heels clicking against the floor as i did so. "thank the heavens for Stiles Stilinski" i muttered, not knowing my brother had heard my entire conversation with Stiles.