One

Hi! This is my first EVER book so I hope you enjoy!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(H/C) - Hair color.

(H/L) - Hair length.

(E/C) - Eye color.

(F/C) - Favorite color.

(F/B/F) - Favorite breakfast food.

(R/C)- Random color.

I think that's all you'll need to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

! Your P.O.V !

'Ouch!' I thought as I rolled off my bed.

I look around as I get up and dust myself off.

'First day of senior year. Yay?' I walk downstairs to see my brother, Jared, passed out on the couch. Bath bombs in hand. I smirk. 'Finally, I get to wake HIM up.'

"JARED GET OFF YOUR LAZY A$$ AND COME HELP ME WITH BREAKFAST!" I shout making him scream like a three-year-old girl and jump of the couch.

"(Y/N)!' he hisses back 'What was that for!? You made me drop my bath bombs!"

"Payback for all the time you woke me up at 3 a.m on Saturdays."

"Fair I guess. What's for breakfast, chef?" he asks, sarcastically.

"(F/B/F), duh." I say like it was obvious.

"Should have known."

"Jared, you get it started while I get dressed," I say as I dash upstairs, not waiting for him to reply.

I put on an (F/C) shirt with (R/C) leggings. I wear a light gray sweatshirt over it and put my (H/C) hair in a ponytail **If your hair is too short then just say you left it down**. Black tennis shoes to conclude my outfit.

I can smell something burning coming from downstairs.

'Jared!'

I rush downstairs to help him with breakfast.

** Time skip brought to you by chicken wings**

After breakfast (which was only slightly burnt thanks to me) we left the house.

As we approach our new neighbors, the Murphys, their son and daughter walk out.

I look at the girl.

She had indigo strips in her hair I thought looked pretty cool. Her hair was light brown and shoulder length. She wore a purple shirt, jeans, and a jean jacket. She seemed like a chill person. Like someone, I could hang out with.

I look at the boy.

His appearance sent shivers down my spine. He had shoulder length hair like his sister but dark brown and greasy. He had baggy eyes and chapped lips. He wore a black hoodie, black pants, and black converse and socks. He looked like someone that would beat me up from looking at him.

Jared saw me looking at them, grabbed my arm and pulled me around the corner.

"What's going on, Jarey?" I ask using my nickname for him.

"Don't hang out with him," he states.

"Why?"

"Because he's dangerous."

"What that's ridiculous!"

"Poor, naive little (Y/N)." he sighs.

"I'm not naive. How do you know he's dangerous? Have you ever even met him?" I ask coldly.

Jared's silent for a moment before responding: "I was in kindergarten with him and he threw a printer at the teacher."

"Wow, that's one light printer."

"(Y/N) HE SMOKES POT, OK!?" He screams.

My (E/C) eyes widen.

"And I don't want him hurting you or forcing you into anything."

"How does his smoking problem have to do with him being a nice person?"

"I just can't have you getting hurt like when you dated that Ben guy," Jared said.

"Jared, Ben is in the past. I moved on and so should you." I state calmly.

"I'll try, but (Y/N), don't go getting hurt," he says, worry in his voice.

"I won't," I say as we walk up to the school.

I see my friend Alana Beck run up to me.

"(Y/N) are you ready for the first day?" she asks excitement clearly in her voice.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I tell her as we walk through the doors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how crappy was it?

That bad huh?

The next chapter will be in Connor or Jareds P.O.V idk.

Well, see ya next time and thanks for reading. Means a lot.

Bye,

King George the iii.