Three.

Hey uhh, I have a new story!

Hiro Hamada x reader one-shots.

(Note: That's the cover! You probably knew that already

(Note: That's the cover! You probably knew that already.)

Anyway... Enjoy this new chapter and check out my new book if you wanna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

! Your P.O.V !

*In math class (Note: I hate math)*

I sit, staring out the window, not caring about what Mr. Mulligan (Note: All of the teachers will be Hamilton characters BTW) was teaching. Something with fractions. I didn't care though. I kept thinking about what Jared said about the Murphy boy.

*Really quick flashback*

Jared saw me looking at them, grabbed my arm and pulled me around the corner.

"What's going on, Jarey?" I ask using my nickname for him.

"Don't hang out with him," he states.

"Why?"

"Because he's dangerous."

*End of flashback*

'He can't be dangerous... can he?' I thought.

As I'm looking out the window I see the Murphy son sitting under a tree reading a book.

'He doesn't seem mean.'

He turned the page and smiled.

'He looks really nice.'

That's when I saw three boys walk up to him.

'Friends?' I wonder.

He looks at them, gets up and starts to walk away when one of the boys grabs his shirt collar and drags him to the ground.

They pin Connor to a tree and one swings a punch at him.

'Oh my gosh! I can't let them do this.' I think.

I raise my hand. "Mr. Mulliguan. May I use the bathroom?"

He nods as I run out.

When I get outside I see the boys still hurting him.

"Stop!" I scream.

All three of the boys turn around in perfect unison.

"What did you just say, Pipsqueak?" the tallest asked.

"I s-said st-stop."

"Aww standing up for her boyfriend. Cute." the most muscular says while the one that punched him snickers and makes kissy faces.

"How about we give this cutie what we gave her boyfriend, Justin?"

"Gladly. Would you like to do the honors, Mike?" says the one I assume is Justin.

The mike guy steps up to me.

"Isn't it rude to hit a girl?" He says smirking.

'Excuse me!? I could kick your a$$ if I wanted.' I think to myself.

"Well I mean it's not like she could fight back anyway," Justin says.

That's when I lost it.

I kicked him where the sun don't shine, grabbed Murphy's hand and ran him closer to the forest.

"I think we lost them. Are you ok? What's your name?" I asked him, out of breath.

"I'm fine. My name is Connor Murphy. You?" he says in a bittersweet voice.

"I'm good. I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." I respond.

"Well nice to meet you (Y/N). And thanks." He says clutching his nose.

"You're welcome. Oh, your nose. Let me see it." He takes his hand off his nose and it's twisted and gushing blood.

I cringe "Oh my. Let's get you to the nurse's office."

"Oh ok. Th-thanks again." He smiles.

"Don't mention it, Connor." I smile back.

'He can't be bad. He's so nice and kinda... cute.' I think while blushing slightly as we walk out of the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked that.

I did.

So the next chapter will be in Connor's P.O.V unless you want someone else.

So yeh.

Check out my other book if you wanna.

Bye,

King George the iii.