I'm watching you!

It's a normal,well not very normal Friday moring.I get up as usual like every single morning to go to school.When i finish,i go home to study music and play my piano in perfect silence,i'm always thinking of Harry,thinking about the things he said to Becca and the others.Our personal stuff.Anne and Diana send me a text saying to come to the club,they feel worried leaving me alone at home.I fuck all the rest and don't care if i see Mr.Harry Styles in the club.

I go to meet my best friends working,Dave doesn't give them a day to rest but if the girls want money,they have to work hard,like i do at the moment.As i expected,Harry wasn't working and i was told by the boys.

To get my mind off of Harry,i decide to live for a few days at my parent's home not telling them about that day at Starbucks with Harry and Becca.

It's Saturday,it's my favourite day of the week when,you go to work and the go home to have two days rest.I go to work at eight o'clock in the morning on Saturdays because i don't go to university.I called the girls last night to tell them that i'm ok and i'll return Monday if i want to,they already miss me,my sweet girls."-How is it goin?"Roy asks comming to hug me by behind.I suprise him with tickles under his arms,Roy starts to laugh nd bends his head on my shoulder."-Ok.What are ya doin later?"i ask to change my Saturday night alone at home."-Wanna go dancing at a new night club?"i nod smiling.We continue to work till half past twelve because our boss isn't working today for a bad problem at home."-Wanna come and have luch at mine?"Roy asks closing the Starbucks door.I stay silent and stare at his strong arms moving,i think he does boxing or something."-Ops...i get it.Gavin.You can't come cause Gavin is living with me but you could always be friends?"i roll my eyes walking down the street,Roy follows me with a quick walk."-Do you do sport or something cause you have handsome muscles,Roy."i admit."-Yeah,i do boxing."he explains."-If you want,you could cone with me today to see me training,if you want?"i nod going arm by arm to each of our cars parked in front of a book shop.I stop to get my phone buzzing inside my bag,i fetch it to read a text by Anne.

Li,

Come home to have lunch with us and the boys,don't worry!Harry isn't comming and didn't go to work today Zayn said.We all miss you and please come.

An oxox

"-Do you wanna come to have lunch at my house?"Roy nods entering i each others cars to my place.

We both meet in front of the door and i get my keys inside my bag.I put the key in the door but Louis opens it giving me a warm hug."-I missed you,Li."he whispers in my ear."-Hi."Roy and Louis give themselfs a bro hug."-Lunch is ready!"Niall shouts hugging me aswell."-Finally!"Diana says taking a seat next to me,i'm in the middle of Diana and Anne on the sofa,Liam,Zayn and....omg..Harry come from the kitchen with plates of pasta."-You said he wasn't comming,Anne!"i say but she says she didn't know that Harry changed idea.

"-Wrap your arm around my shoulders."i order Roy with a low voice."-What?!"i put it instead."-Just play the game,i want Harry to feel what i feel when he told all his friends about our personal stuff."i explain amd Roy nods.

Liam puts me some meat beside it,i hate meat next to it and everyone knows but him."-She doesn't like meat beside the pasta!"Harry speaks with me with an angry voice,we all stare at him.Harry and i,when we were still together,we used to eat at his place all the time.Harry learnt that i don't like some foods or the way they are done."-Sorry mate."Niall says returning on the sofa in front of us."-Roy...are we still doin that challenge today?"Zayn asks and he nods."-Lisa is comming too so,you won't tell lies this time!"they both laugh while,me and Harry meet our eyes."-What time?"Harry asks."-From when you play boxing,Hazza?"Liam asks."-I stoped when Maggie died but continued till i meet you guys in New York to live together.I stoped again cause i wanted to change everything."Harry explains playing with his pasta.Anne looks at Zayn,Roy sends me"It isn't a good moment for Harry" look."-You will see how Zayn will kill your boyfriend on the ring."Niall says."-You two together?"Diana ask and we both nod.