I

Okay everyone! I have decided to use a Z Broly!!! But I'll insert some Super Broly as well sometimes. In fact, Super Broly is nice, calm, soft and lonely. But Z Broly is a violent brute, bully, and probably will dominate the bed—I MEAN LET'S GET STARTED!!!!

 But Z Broly is a violent brute, bully, and probably will dominate the bed—I MEAN LET'S GET STARTED!!!!

1998

"Brooolly~! Brooooly!" (y/n) is holding a big lunchbox while running towards her friend, Broly. He's a gloomy kid, with a strict father and grow up without his mother.

His only friend is a neighbor girl door named (y/n) (l/n). A sweetheart that loves to share her cooking with him.

(y/n) is the only one who would listen, too. Broly often tell her about his strict and sometimes abusive father. He told her that he keeps making him train martial arts at his school, private lessons and home. He's not a fighter- in fact, Broly is a calm boy with sweet personality. He's not a brute!

"Broly, what's with the scars?" (y/n) can see bruises on his hand and knee. He must have failed the exam again.

Broly hold the lunchbox (y/n) prepare just for him. "Dad... He's angry. So he kicked me. I ran away and the only friend I can think of is you!"

(y/n) quickly hug him, calming the boy. Broly may be a softie, but he's out of control when angry. The boy grab the spoon and start eating. Poor boy must be hungry from all the running.

"Let's take your father to the police!"

Broly stopped eating. "B-But he's the only one I have... And what if I must go? I don't want to separate with you!"

(y/n) can only stand still, feeling both shocked and flattered. "Broly, if he kicks you one more time, I will report him to the police. Is that okay?"

He nod. "Okay..."

But the promise was broken

But the promise was broken. The next week, Broly is running to school in hope to find (y/n). But she didn't come to school, in fact the teacher informed the class that (y/n) must leave the state due to a family emergency. She didn't get to say goodbye, or write a letter for Broly. She just... Dissapeared.

Broly is sulking in the gym storage room. He's crying, he can't stop'But... But she said she will- report... She will report dad to the police...'

He eventually stop. The boy gets up, clenching his fists in anger. His face is filled with anger, and his mind stopped thinking. It's like every single brain cells inside his head is gone just like that. Broly stormed out from the gym storage room, still with that scary face on.

"Hey Broly! What's with the sad face?" A girl walked up to him with her group of friends following from behind. "Awww, sad that (y/n) is gone? WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE MAKE MORE FRIENDS!"

"Shut up... SHUT UP!" The boy is covering his ears.

The bully just keeps baiting him. "NO I WON'T! YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!" Usually that will make Broly cry and look for (y/n). But this time, he's different.

His clenched fist launched to her face, punching the poor middle school girl to a wall. Her nose is broken, her teeth are probably falling out right now. The other girls got scared and cried for the teachers. They run here and there like ants. But Broly is much stronger now.

He chases them one by one, punching and hitting them with all his might. The boy may be weaker than the other martial art students in his private class, but he's the strongest in middle school.

Ten minutes later and the teachers finally put the boy down. The police arrived and so does the ambulance. Paragus saw what his son just did and got terrified. He created a monster.

 He created a monster