II

2006

2006

Time passed, and everyone eventually move on. Broly was put in a rehabilitant center for three years and finally allowed to train Martial arts again in Junior High. The boy just keeps getting stronger each day, and starting to become the monster in his schools. Nobody wants to mess with this guy. He's the worst. He spent most of time training and training alone.

Broly is also a bully now. Taking lunch monies from the rich kids, humiliating the students that he didn't like and even hit them if they disobey. He has a bad reputation, but the school always tried the best to cover up the bad rumors about him.

He made it into a good Highschool due to his good grades and reputation in sports. He won ten medals in total, beating anybody who is in his way.

But now the story will focus on the main character. (y/n). Who just recently moved back with her sister to her old home. She missed this neighborhood, even the passing cats. (y/n) got transferred into the same Highschool that Broly is in, and just so excited to see him again.

"I bet Broly will look handsome!" (y/n) giggles.

"OR MAYBE-" Her sister cut in. "He will look like his dad."

(y/n)'s imagination of Broly is now ruined. "Say one more thing and I will burn you!"

"You should thank me." Gine grinned. "I got accepted in a college nearby. So we are able to live in our old-home-sweet-home again."

"Oh yeah." (y/n) hugs a sofa pillow, blushing as she think of when Broly and her was younger. "But I feel bad... What if he's suffering while I'm gone? I gave my friend a goodbye letter for Broly... I wonder if he gets it."

"What do you mean? You wrote that letter eight years ago, along with our new address and phone number so he can still contact you. But in the end, he never called."

(y/n) sighed. "Maybe the letter just never get to him. I mean, he has a- bad relationship with the girls in my middle school."

"I'm sure he will love it when he sees you!" Gine pat your head, trying to calm her little sister. "I was with you, remember? Broly is happy every time he's around you. He will finish every food we gave him because he thinks it's delicious."

(y/n)'s negative thinking stopped. Maybe Broly still love her. "You're right... Our bond will never break!"

 Our bond will never break!"

"Broly?"

(y/n)'s eyes widen at the horrifying sight. Broly is punching a student without mercy just because he talked back to him. Even though he dyed his hair yellow and has buffer body than before, she recognize him no matter what.

Broly put the student back on the floor. "Who the fuck...? New kid? What are you trying to do? Help this poor fela?"

(y/n) clench her fists and hitting him as hard as she can. "BROLY! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM?! HE'S HURT! HE'S BLEEDING!"

"Enough!" Broly grab her arm and squeeze it hard. "Look, I will spare you because you're new here. But I'm Broly! The king of this school! Not even the principal dare to stop me! Learn your place, little girl. Next time I will shove your face into the toilet."

(y/n) cried out, she's hurt. All he does is holding her hand and squeezing it. But it already caused her so much pain. "Okay I'm sorry Broly! I-I won't talk back anymore!"

"Gooood." He let go of her arm. (y/n) is rubbing the red mark off. "Oh by the way, what's your name? You are... Cute. Maybe you can be my special pet this year!"

"I-I'm..."

"Stop." He shushed her. "I'll just call you Kitten from now on."

"O-Okay..."