Whine all night, Jeremy [Angst]

Funfact, my pal christineheere and I role played this while I was writing this

[Attempted suicide warning]
———————————————

'Hey, Michael.'

'Hey, mama.'

Michael flinched, realising through the blasting Bob Marley music that that didn't sound like either one of his mothers. He stopping playing WarCraft and turned to see Jeremy.

Wait- Jeremy? That's uh . . . That's unusual, seeing how Jeremy has basically cut Michael out of his life for months since he got a SQUIP. What was even weirder was to see the popular guy that everybody loves like Jeremy walk past him like he was trembling and on the verge of tears.

Michael pauses his music, and stands up. 'Jeremy? W-Why . . . What are you doing here?' Jeremy tore through a draw of Michaels, pulling out some pills and muttering stuff. Then, he  slammed the draw shut. He spoke, but  he didn't look directly at Michael, instead walking toward the bathroom. 'G-Goodbye, M-Michael.' He stammered, a thing Michael hasn't heard him do for a long while.

He slams the bathroom door open and slams it shut, Michael heard a lock and started thinking of the worst. He panicked, lunging to the door once he realised Jeremy was trying to commit suicide. 'Jeremy! Wait- no, wha-what are you-'

He heard a clear voice in the bathroom, it was Jeremy's SQUIP. 'This is perfect! With your high popularity, and with all your admirers, everyone will hear about your suicide and think 'There's a kid who killed himself because no one saw the real him!' and then everyone will love you. You got your note ready?' Jeremy was crying loudly, making Michael cry himself as he lunged at the doorknob and tried to open it. Failing wonderfully.

'Y-ye—yeah-h . . .' Jeremy replied, shakily sticking his suicide note on the mirror, in his point of view, everything was shaking. Was there an Earthquake? Jeremy doesn't know, but it feels like one. No, it feels like all of the natural disasters are happening right now. Earthquakes, tsunamis, droughts. And whatever natural distasters he learnt in geography class.

'Are you pussing out?' The SQUIP glared, 'Do you need to be convinced?' The SQUIP was making Jeremy gulp and grip his hands tightly around the bottle of pills. 'I-I . . I-' Jeremy started crying, starting to try and pry off the pills cap. The cap, to Jeremy's misery, wouldn't budge.

'S-Stu—pid' Jeremy's voice cracked 'Child proof c-caps!'

Suddenly for Jeremy, all of his new friends, the popular kids, showed up around The SQUIP and pointed to him. Michael heard The SQUIP perfectly, crystal clear. 'Oh, look! Jeremy's going to-'

'Whine, whine, whine all night!' Jeremy started shaking as all his digital friends came at him and stared at him with emotionless smiles as they all sang in unison. The SQUIP grinned, grabbing Jeremy by the chin and making Jeremy look up to him. 'You don't deserve to live~'

He pushed Jeremy away at his digital friends, they all caught him and stared at him with creepy smiles 'Why not kill yourself?' They drew their fingers against Jeremy's neck in a slicing motion, and then threw him to the floor, making Jeremy whine in pain and clutch his arms. He started shaking, as The SQUIP pulled him to his feet and forced the pills into his hand. 'Here have a sedative!'

Michael was panicking, banging at the door with all his might. 'Whine, whine, whine!~'The SQUIP and Jeremy's digital friends started singing again, causing a shaking Jeremy to watch them as he cried 'Like there's no Santa Clause~' They all surrounded him in a circle, The SQUIP grabbing him by the neck and almost choking him 'You're pathetic because you whine! You whine all night!'

The SQUIP threw him toward the sink, making him hit his arm and cry in pain as it bruised against his many cuts. The SQUIP continued talking, as all the digital friends pointed and sang at him. 'You're ass is off this team. Go on and bitch and moan!'

Michael started banging at the door, eventually unlocking it magically and staring in shock at his accomplishment. Meanwhile, Jeremy was crying heavily at the sight of a digital version of Michael, who was The SQUIP. 'You don't deserve the dream,' Jeremy was crying and wailing as he hit the pills against the sink and opened them, sending them flying everywhere. Jeremy turned, dazed by crying and by the sight of the digital Michael. 'You're gonna die alone!'

'Die alone! Die alone! Die alone! DIE ALONE!'

Michael pried the door open as Jeremy swung his hand in the air, making the pills fall into his mouth. 'Nonononononono!' Michael yanked the pills out of Jeremy's hands and pushed him into the wall. Jeremy coughed and spat the pills out in a panic of gagging, and watched in terror as Michael stomped and crushed all over the remaining pills.

'What's your damage, Jeremy!?' Michael screamed, outraged that Jeremy was trying to kill himself, despite being an asshole to him lately, Michael still cared about him! Loved him!

Jeremy sniffed, his face red with emotion 'S-Suicide i-is a private thing, M-Michael!' He said, stammering. Jeremy slid down the wall and looked at Michael with tears sparking his eyes, Michael screamed at Jeremy 'You're throwing your life away because a mindblowingly advanced supercomputer told you to do so, oh yeah, that's the most private thing I can think about!'

Jeremy whimpered, clutching his gray-blue jacket above his large white Eminem shirt. He clutched the sides of his arms as tears sparked his eyes. Michael sighed and sat down next to Jeremy, and noticed something on Jeremy's arms. Michael breathed a sharp exhale, 'Jeremy,' said boy looked to him shakily, 'you've been cutting too?'

Michaels voice was more softer now, more quiet. Jeremy whimpered in response, clutching his arm and pulling the sleeve down to cover his now bruised cuts. 'Ever s-since The SQUIP made me c-c-cut you o-out of my life you've pro—probably-y cut yourself t-t-too.' Michael frowned, as Jeremy snapped his head away from Michaels to avoid eye contact, 'Jeremy, if everybody jumped off a bridge . . . Would you?' Jeremy whimpered, nodding his head down. 'Pr-prob—ably-y.' He felt tears fall down his face, it was the tears actions. Not his.

Michael felt tears spark his eyes, 'Jeremy, no. That . . T-that's not how you should cope with this, y-you . . .' He grabbed Jeremy's face and turned it toward him 'if you were happy . . . Every day of your life. You wouldn't be human.' Michael used his free hand to reach over and grab Jeremy's hand, said boy held it tightly as more tears streamed down his face. Michael continued, 'You would be a game show host.'

Jeremy snorted and giggled, letting his free hand cover his smile. Michael smiled and then frowned, knowing Jeremy hated his smile. He looked to Michael with a shy smile and pink cheeks, wiping tears out of his eyes.

'The only game I want to play is the game of life, with my player one.' Jeremy sniffed, clinging to Michaels hand and diving his face into Michaels chest to cry again.

Michael frowned, comforting Jeremy. Just glad to have his player two back in his embrace.