UNEXPECTED MOMENT

When I arrived at school,my best friends,Lily and Caron was waiting for at the main gate. When Lily saw me,she waved her hand while smile and I walked to them.

"Ohayo gozaimasu,Gazalle," Lily said.

(Note:me and mah besties eventually talk using Japan language. So don't judge me)

"Why are you late?" Caron asked.
"Ehhh... What time is it?"
"6:35...and our class starts at 6:50."
"Dude,we still have 5 minutes...and the reason I late was I'm watching anime love stage and mohoutsukai no yome last night...that's why.." I explained to them.
"Mmm...let's go. We're gonna be late to class." Said Lily cut my conversation with Caron.
"Okay.." Both of us answered in unison.

While we were walking head to our class, Lily told me that today is a Valentine's Day. I had no idea what to say and I stopped my steps.

"Dude,why'd you stop?" Lily asked me with full of confusion.
"N--no--nothing..just s--stress about something.." I said full of panicly
"You sure?"
Yes.don't worry I'm okay"

Then I walked.

-after a few minutes-

While three of us chatting,there's something happening in our class.when we got into the class,I was totally shock for what I saw and I've almost scream because of it. There's a few handsome guys that was really familiar standing behind my seat. I was totally passed out in my mind and my soul flew away from my body because..the handsome guys were my ex-best friend! My anger and hatred rised up from the inside..

Flashback

At the Vernabour Element High School's cafeteria..

"Wassup' Gaz?how are you?"
"I'm fine,guys.don't worry."
"OK. If you say so."
I smiled to them. Chris,john,liam and carlos are my best friends since I met them at the camp. They always help me. Always cheer me up. One day,I realise that I had on crush with them. I don't know what to do and I decided to confess it at v's day.

On Valentine's day

"Guys."
"Nani?"
"Can I meet you at the school park? I need to tell you something.."
"Ok...when?"
"After school..."
"No prob."
"Thanks"

After school(at the school park)

"What is it,Gaz?"
Umm...I know this is weird but I..I.."
'How am I gonna said it?!'
"Yes?"
"I had a crush on you guys.."
'I finally let it out'
"......."
"I know this is weird.."
"Sorry Gaz, we don't feel the same"
'I knew it this will be happening'
"I..it's... Okay..but we still can be friends,right?"
"Liam,I think you should tell her"
"Fine.."
"Gaz,we're sorry to say this but..we're transferring our school..and..we're kinda bit shy being around with cuz you're a girl..also we had a girlfriend and..we think this will be end..right here.."
*gasp*
"Why....?"
".....sorry,Gaz.. This is the end of our friendship..
"Why...?"
"We're sorr----"
"WHY??!!!"
I feel broken inside mixed with madness,hatred..I took off my glass and give them a scary glares while crying..
"WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?!WHY?!WHY?!WWHYY??!! IF YOU TOLD ME THIS SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING!!"
I turned around,took my bag at the ground and I hold it tightly.
"Before I go,I wish you all get a good friend that cares about you like I do..also I wish you have a good life with your girlfriend..and now I feel disgusted to you all..useless friends....and hope you change yourselves and your attitude...I hope I don't see your face anymore,cuz I'm stupid..."
"......"
I ran to home and head to my room. Luckily,my parent's working at this time. I look at myself at the mirror. I'm a weak person. I've always wanted them to save me but I don't save myself on my own. After a few hours,my mom back from work. She saw me like this and asked me what happened. I told her everything then she hugged me. She gave me some advice and supports to makes me feel better. After that, she suggested me to change my appearances and attitude. I agreed. She said I can be anything that I loved and i chose to be a tomboy. Ever since then, I transferred at the Levandour Lily Element High School. I've became the sadistic tomboy. Not just that, I've became more strong and savage. I've joined a strong tomboys group where all tomboys always had a fight but still pure in the inside. They called themselves Female Alpha's power. Since then, I've became more stronger,sadistic,savage person and loved it.

Flashback end
'Gggrrrr....' I was mad about it. How can they know about my class?! I'm 3rd grade of student high school!! I hold my left hand tightly and my movement was realize by my tomboy bestie. They totally confused about what happened. Plus,the boys were very popular and they were surrounded by girly girls.

"Gaz,what happened to you? You're making the scary face again(sadistic face)" said Lily loudly bcuz the girls in our class screaming ( fangirling) about my 'enemies'. I looked at Lily with full of panic and that time I was totally done.
"Urusai,lily. You're making it worse!"
"Why?"
I explained to them about my ex-crushes. They were totally shock.

"WHAT?!" They said loudly until all off the pupils in our class looked at us.
'Oh,no.I'm gonna dead by this.I'm done!'
Suddenly,I accidentally giving an eye contacts to the boys.
'Erk!!they saw me!!! What Am I gonna do?!?!'

Chris's POV
10 minutes ago...
"Chris,are you sure about this is her school?" Ask Liam.
"Yes,I'm sure. I even asked a few students right here."
"What'd you asked them?" Asked John.
"I asked them about did they know a student called gazalle. Then they said yes. So I ask again 'what's her full name' and they said 'Gazalle Maria Elizabeth'."
"Its really her. I hope that she forgive us."
"Same"
Me and the other boys got in to the school. We even asked the students about her information and 1 thing that really made me and my friends shock. She's the strongest,sadistic and savage tomboy also she's part of the female alpha's power group.
(Note:female alpha's power means a girl that really stronger than boys and everyone scared of them)
I asked again where's her class and the students said 3-A at the first floor.
We went there and asked about Gazelle's seat. We went there and wait for her. But the worse is, the girls wanted to join us and forced us to take a photo. It's disgusted us but we need to

A few minutes later..

We saw 3 tomboys and one of them was familiar. We pretended that we didn't saw them until her friends said 'what' loudly. We watched them and accidentally give an eye contacts to the familiar girl.
'It's her!' I saw her!she's became hot but her attitude and appearances were different than before. She looked at us with very sadistic smirks and mad face. She hold her hands tightly like she wanted to kill us.
"Dude, it's her!" I said.
"Which one?" John asked
"The one who smirks at us!"
"Sh-she's sc-scary..." Said  Carlos.
We nodded.
"But she's kinda hot" Liam said.
"True.." We said together.

My POV
'Damn it! I hope I can kill them all!'
I was really angry. I hate them. After what happened to me last year! But I need to calm so my dark side didn't control myself.

(Sorry for cliffhanger..and my grammar...I hope you like it)