the man.

Atlanta, Georgia
Christopher Brown.

A day in the life of him.

"If that ain't the truth," I spoke quietly to this beautiful woman who was laying down in another area afar off from my section. She quickly turned her attention towards me.

I lazily smiled at her in my bed while laying on my pillow because I was still sleepy.

I watched as she smiled back then blushed hard as hell while looking down. I sat up some and smiled more at her cute ass which made her blush even more.

She swiftly turned around in her bed, laying back down on her stomach resting her head atop of her arms, propped up on her pillow and was looking out at the large windows in the room.

I guess I made her uncomfortable with my smiling. I definitely didn't mean to do that. I'm just a genuinely happy person but this woman is just gorgeous and voluptuous as fuck.

Is it possible to fall head over heels in love at first sight?

I did see her sitting by herself at dinner and trust me I wanted to approach her, but she looked like she wanted to be left alone.

Peering my eyes at her again right now, I noticed she had fell back to sleep.

Might as well do the same but that's if these nasty ass wiggas can keep all them damn sex noises down.
White bitches stay exaggerating that shit!

•£•

"It's Friday. I ain't got no job and I ain't got shit to do," I mumbled while getting up from my bed as the loud 9AM alarm blared throughout the entire building.

I groaned loudly because I was annoyed as fuck!

Turning my attention to the beautiful mystery woman's bed she wasn't even there.
Her bed was neatly made up and everything else as if no one had been there.

"Must be an early bird," I chuckled while getting up to go to the men's bathrooms, "Ooh lawdy! Time to start my muthafuckin' day!" I obnoxiously sung aloud making others laugh with me.

•£•

"Highlighter! C'mere Highlighter mayne," my friend Teddy called me as soon as I left the breakfast line of our section

Smacking my teeth, I lightly slammed my tray on to the table and looked over at Teddy.

"Stop calling me highlighter bruh," I said being serious making the other guys we usually hang out with at our table look at us skeptically.

"Whatchu' goin' do mayne? Wassup?" he backed up a little while holding his arms out, "Come on nah Mr. Highlighter mayne."