~Part 36~

Lol sorry it's been so long! Extra long chapter to make up for it!

Virgil was sitting in his class Monday morning and couldn't help but let his mind wander to the play, or particularly one moment. When Roman kissed him after the curtain closed. He remembered the feeling of Roman's warm lips on his, and his hands holding him so delicately. He felt his cheeks warm considerably and put his head down to hide it. Why the hell did he kiss me? And why the hell do I keep having to think so much about it? He felt his heart clench and buried his face in his arms even more. Damnit Roman don't you know what doing something like that would do to someone like me..? How do you expect me to know how to feel when you give me no answers...?

He couldn't push the thoughts of Roman out of his head and felt his eyes slowly close, the classroom fading around him.

-&-

Virgil woke up a few minutes later to see he was still in class the teacher was still lecturing, even though he just missed a big chunk of it he caught on pretty quickly to what she was saying. It was kind of strange, he felt like this lecture was far too similar to the one from Friday. He tried to ignore it though. He stretched a bit and the bell rang. Hm... guess I slept a bit longer than I thought... He calmly stood from his chair still feeling quite drowsy, but despite his heavy eyelids he grabbed his stuff and walked out into the hallway where many students were passing by.

"Virgil." Roman suddenly called gently grabbing his wrist, causing Virgil to jump slightly in surprise.

"Roman? What is it I have to get to class?" Virgil responded rubbing his eye.

"No you don't." Roman smirked a bit.

"Um, yes I do." Virgil looked at him strangely.

"No you don't, just come with me." Roman started to drag him down the hall.

"Wha-? Roman, where are we going?" The emo boy asked in pure confusion.

"We're leaving." He responded simply.

"Leaving? Where?" Virgil asked.

"School, to go to my place." Roman replied continuing to drag him.

"What? Roman no." Virgil stated firmly stopping, causing Roman to stop too, still holding onto his wrist. "We aren't going to your house, I have to go to class."

"Fine if that's how you want to be, we'll just do it here." Roman turned to face him.

"What are you talking abou-" Virgil was caught off guard when Roman suddenly grabbed his waist with both hands, pulling him close to his body, and connecting their lips together. Oh my god! Virgil's mind screamed at him. Roman's kissing me, in the middle of the hallway, in front of everyone! He surprisingly didn't feel as anxious as he thought he would, and whether out of shock or enjoyment just stood there and let Roman kiss him. He parted his lips a bit more as Roman pulled away for only a second to lean his head the opposite direction and pressing his lips against his once again. Virgil felt his eyes close, and his entire being melt as Roman deepened the kiss. What the Hell is happening? He thought.

-&-

"Virgil, Virgil wake up." Virgil heard a voice, but ignored it. Still at the sound of it he felt himself smile slightly. "Virgil!" The voice now yelled. "Wake up!"

Virgil suddenly flicked his eyes open, jolting awake and almost falling out of the chair at his desk, but catching himself before he did. He looked around to see he was back in the classroom, and blinked a few times in confusion. It was just a dream... He then looked to the person who woke him up and felt his cheeks flush over. "R-Roman?"