My name is omega p2

Percy POV
Stand Perseus Zeus told me as afrodity returned to her throne
First do you swear on the river      Styx To always be loyalty the gods and help any demigod in need and take them to camp hb camp j or the hunt . Zeus said. I swear loyalty to the gods on the four rivers and chaos her self . A gasp ran through the room from every god Zeus was the first to Speak
But he only got out one word boy before he was cut off by a black portal Appearing out of thin air a lady in a long black dress appeared her eyes were galaxies.

3rd person pov everyone in the thrown room bows at the power of the woman she chuckles at there antiks and there formality stand my children (i know shes not there parent it just a saying ) the gods and percy stood. percy jackson you will be the first to swear on my name and live i will also make you my champion

percy's pov
at those last words lady chaos through a black sphere at me when it hit me my hole body was covered in pain i felt my back bones braking and ripping out of my body i felt a massive fire in my gut all wile i was feeling the power of the syix x1000 right before i passed out the paid stoped as I stood my back felt heaver I turned around to see Beautiful dark purple wings with a sea green outline. You have the power of flight and the power to make portals then she disaperd in a cloud of smoke blacker than hades helm. Then zuse spoke the counsel wishes make you are campion as well I was shot with 14 different Colored orbs at once it hurt like hell but not as much as chaos or heart brake i stayed standing when it was finally over i felt taller even more powerfull as well. Percy I have blessed you white the ability to fly in my realm seeing you have wings as well as minor lightning powers,hear went next saying she will never kidnap me agent as well as giving me the power to turn into a wolf,then my father giving me more power over water as well as over ice, Demeter gave me more power over earth, Athens took away my dialexia and gave me the ability of war defense and planing ,ares gave me the ability to master any weapon easily, apolo gene me the ability to shoot a bow better and I was gifted a guitar, Artemis  gave me better skill with a bow and stealth to be the perfect Assassin, hermys my gave me the ability to run faster and the ability to tell if someone is telling the truth, Dionysus gave me power over vines hades gave me the power of his children hesta the power to make home cooked meals the power over fire and hope,hepatis gave my a new bow like riptide it morphed but into a ring instead of a pen and was perfect for my had as well as a the ability of a forge master, and aphrodite making me immune to charm speak as well as making me assassins robes that are pure black with secret pockets for weapons  I saw all the goddess drooling except for the madins Apollo saw my confusion and summons a full thang mirror it ushowed my black hair was longer and had a sea green tips my muscles were more defined my features were sharper my cheek bones more relevant ,my eyes brighter sea green. Purcy jakson zues said wuld you like to go by a difrent name sence you might in counter the capers as well as the hunters yes lord zues i wish my name to be omega.