1. Percy

By TheHoeHoeCloset all rights reserved
Might be confusing at first. Sorry
All characters except Andromeda are owned by James Patterson and Rick Riordan. Please enjoy.
____________________________________

It's been 9 years since I found this place. The safe haven for people like me. Well almost like me. All of us are what people think are myths, we are what you call demigods aka half-bloods. That means one of your parents is a God or goddess for example Hades Zeus and Poseidon. I am actually Poseidon's daughter and children of them normally attract more trouble and monsters than everyone else. Anyway, I am getting really off track... Let me introduce myself. I'm Andromeda but call me that and I'll kill you while you sleep. Anyway, I'm just going to start.

It was a dark and stormy 😱 night... That just sounds stupid🤦🏻‍♀️. Whatever. Anyways... It was a dark and stormy 😱 night🌃 and a car was quickly driving to the camp and suddenly something rammed into it and the car flipped and one of the 2 boys are knocked out. The woman seems to be in the early 30s and is helping a boy out of the car. We will later realize that those people are Sally Jackson, Percy Jackson, and Grover Underwood. They slowly start to limp over the hill. The woman sees a girl half asleep next to a tree on the crest of the hill and calls up to her. The girl lurches up and runs over to the three and takes Grover into her arms.

The girl looks at the woman and tells her that it is time for her to let her son do the next part of his journey.