Chapter 5

"What?" asked Conan. "You didn't send the note?"

"I don't who and why someone did it" nodded KID.

"The note didn't make any sense, but it had your symbol which looks identical to yours" said Conan.

"What do you mean?" asked Christine. "Let me see it"

Conan nodded and took up his phone and showed her the picture. Christine looked at the note for a moment and laughed.

"No wonder you don't understand it" she laughed.

"What is it?" asked KID.

"It's writen in Norwegian along side random numbers" said Christine, but then she stiffened and took her hand to her chin.

"What's wrong?" asked Conan.

"Isn't it weird that a note supposedly sent by KID is written on Norwegian right after I arrived?" asked Christine turning to him.

"So you understand the note?" asked KID.

"Yeah, but I haven't read it fully" she said and looked at the picture again.

Christine's face paled as she read it throughly.

"What's wrong, Christine?" asked Conan worried and KID looked worried too.

Ju4vele5n er s20endt t5il de18g fo9r å14 s7am5le de14re sa22m5men9. De8n v10il b5li bo13rte igjen6 klok15ken 12 når 18månen skin4ner me5llom skye7ne. Vil 14et ve29nnskap fo19rmest for å fin15ne u13t hva so4m kom21mer t5il å s18kje me8d den? 5Det vil 18vi finne ut

English version with out the numbers:

The jewel was sent to you to gather you all together. It will be gone again 12 o'clock when the moon shines between the clouds. Will a friendship be made to find out what will happen to it? You will find out

Christine read the note out loud in japanese without the numbers.

"What do they mean?" asked KID confused.

"That is what it says when you take out the numbers" she said.

"But what do the numbers mean?" asked Conan her.

"That is what creeped me out" said Christine. "If you switch the numbers with the Norwegian alphabet then you get a sentence"

"What does it say?" asked Conan.

"Det er ingen vei hjem for deg nå som du er her" she said in Norwegian.

"What?" asked KID. "Could you please translate?"

"There is no way home for you now that you're here" said Christine slowly.

"It was sent out to get your attention!" snarled Conan. "Who did it?!"

"What's going on?" asked KID worried.

"Christine was in a way kidnapped from here world and ended up here with nothing" explained Conan. "It happened yesterday and she just moved in with us and she suddenly got a letter to come here, and the box back there has some of her belongings"

Christine looked down and felt fear and shock crawl up her body.

"What!?" asked KID shocked.

Conan nodded then put his hand on her shoulder.

"We shouldn't believe a note" said Conan. "We will find a way to get you home"

"How?" asked Christine looking up. "We have no idea of what we're dealing with"