Epilogue

(What they were doing with Sammy to side. Honestly idek what I was thinking when I wrote this.)

Epilouge

I smiled at my husband, Lucas. When we arrived in Aquaritis, I had realized that I was in love with him, and he was in love with me. My father, King Richard, died and gave me the throne. The Atlantians finally found us and attacked, but we defeated them. They were gone and we were safe. Right now, I was holding my new baby girl, Samantha, in my arms.

"Hey, Sammy," Lucas cooed, tweaking her tiny nose. She wiggled around, not able to smile yet. She was born with a tail. A golden one. 'The sign of a true queen.' Olivia had said. Oh yeah, Liv was a mermaid, too. She was sent to look out for me when we were in Tennessee. As if she could hear me thinking about her, Liv came rushing in.

"It's time!" she squealed. We had decided to show Samantha like they did in The Lion King. We swam out to the balcony of the castle. The crowds cheered. Lucas and I lifted her up.

"We present to you, the new princess of Aquaritis, Samantha Rachel Greenway!" Lucas called to the crowds. They cheered some more. Lucas and I made eye contact and smiled at each other.

I was glad I had grown fins.

A/N: So some of you may hate me for ending it so early, but I just had nothing left to say. I was getting bad writer's block and I have a very busy schedule with school and cheer. I don't have much time to write. I'm really sorry, but I hope this epilouge will make up for it, Kaitcus shippers! I love y'all and thank you so much for sticking with it! I am gonna miss my characters! But go check out my other books Ashley Rose, Ella Ever After, and soon to come To Kill A Mockingjay! Love y'all!