face 5

one more night then i leave.

yoongi looked at the laptop tiredly, his eyes almost dropping if it weren't for another dosage of caffeine. he felt them heavy and could literally see those dark circles under his eyes from the reflection in his laptop. he would never admit it out loud but he looks like shit.

sighing, yoongi turned back to the work, mumbling softly the tune he aimed for.

"i do this, they i'll insert that, then i have..." he trailed, listening carefully to the result.

"shit." he cursed, harshly clicking the keyboard to stop the tune from playing. "i have shit. hooray."

he groaned, hitting his head on his keyboard, not caring if he made a mess to his work. fuck that.

"help me mom, ugh." he mumbled. he had to admit, he was tired. exhausted. so exhausted he is at the verge of wanting to escape to his mom.

he hears knocks from the other side of the door.

"go away." he says, not caring anymore if it was their ceo or the president of south korea. he just wanted to be alone and get this done.

"yoongi."

those two syllables said by him just made the rapper groan internally.

"yoongi, can you let me in?"

the said man refused, shaking his head, forgetting he can't be seen by the other.

"you'll make me go home." he grumbled enough for the other to hear. it wasn't false though. he knew his hyung would only come fetch him when he has been in the studio for too long and needing to go home. which includes sleeping and eating but that's aside from the main point.

"what do you think yoongi?" the accusing yet soft and comforting voice rang to yoongi's ears. he knew that tone. he has heard that once before. no. he had heard that more than once.

yoongi sighed, frustrated before sitting up and turning back to his laptop. "you can go home hyung. i still have time to work."

he heard the older sigh. "yoongi, you've been in there for three nights and three days straight. don't you think that's enough time already?"

yoongi was getting frustrated by the second. "no hyung, it isn't enough. just– just go home without me hyung."

"i can't yoongi. you're my responsibility. i have to make sure you're taking care of yourself and this is clearly not a normal person's definition of taking care of yourself." seokjin stated in a tone that just annoyed yoongi more.

he couldn't get mad at his hyung. he knew he was right. but why can't he accept the fact the older was right?

"don't say that if you can't be responsible for yourself."

he didn't mean to say it out loud. in fact, he, himself, flinched at how loud his tone was. but to him, it didn't sound harsh at all. he always uses that tone to anyone, even their ceo.

he heard no response from the other side. he expected a lecture from the other. that was what he was waiting for. those few lectures and talks his hyung would spit at him whenever he forgets to go home at night, when he doesn't eat in days, or just simply stepping out the bathroom with his feet still wet with water, wetting the floor. he needed to hear those what seemed to be harsh words but were only words with care behind them. something a parent does to their children whike disciplining them.

why was he dreading for that when he had always been annoyed of those lectures his hyung gave him?

he heard a low sigh. "yoongi, go home now please."

yoongi froze. he heard the what sounded like a plea? begging? what was it?

"yoongi, please come out."

he hears them again. who was talking? he has never heard someone call for him like that. he has no clue who was calling him from the other side of the door. didn't jin hyung leave already?

"yoongi, please. for hyung."

hyung? jin hyung was his only hyung. or was it one of those yojnger than him, simply using their eldest as a way to bring him out of his cage? it can't be jin hyung. hyung doesn't speak like that.

"yoongi, listen to your eldest for once. i'm begging you."

yoongi still sat frozen. was this really his hyung behind the door?
the same hyung that would rant day and night just to get a thought through his thick skull? the same one that could've dragged him out by the second he refused to go home? was this really him.

"yoongi yah..."

"i'm coming, i'm coming."