v

It was late and and dark outside.

"Time to go to bed!" Rogerina exclaimed. Everyone went to their dorms. Kurt groaned, he didn't want to spend a single second with Courtney. As he thought about it, he came to the conclusion that one of the reasons he left was to stay away from her. Unfortunately they had to spend time together.
Everyone went to their regular dorms, Courtney waited until the hallway was clear to make her way to Kurt's room.

"I don't want to deal with this shit. I fucking hate Courtney," Kurt mumbled to Jim.

"Weren't you happy to see here a few hours ago? What happened to that?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Kurt said as he hid under the covers. 

Jim was busy writing poems while Kurt was trying to act as if he were asleep. Courtney noticed that he was faking it, so she shook him real hard.
"We are going to spend time together tonight!"
Kurt sat up on the bed and sighed. "What do you want to do?"
"Have sex"
"No"
"It's probably better if you should," Courtney pulled her gun out of her pocket. "If you don't, I will shoot you."
"Fine, I'll have sex with you," Kurt sighed wishing he could crawl into a little hole and die.

Jim was still writing poems, not paying attention to them. Courtney coughed to get his attention
He kept writing.
Courtney coughed again, this time even louder.
Jim looked up from his journal. "What?"
"Can you get out of this room?"
"No, what are you doing here? This is my room"
"If you don't leave, I will kill you. I'm not joking either because I have a gun!" She pulled out her gun again and pointed it at Jim.
"Fine I will leave," he grabbed his blanket, pillow, journal, pen and got out of there.
"Well now we have some privacy, are you ready for a hot night?" She said seductively.
"Yea I guess," Kurt said wishing the night could end

Meanwhile Jim went to the bathroom to sleep in the bathtub. It wasn't much of a comfortable place to sleep but he fell asleep anyways.

Steven Tyler was still awake. He drank a lot of coffee earlier that day, so he had a lot of energy inside of him. His roommate Keith was snoring so loud that he couldn't sleep. If only his band mate Joe was here. He got a sudden urge to drink coffee once again, so he got out of bed and walked across the dark hallway. 

Robert Plant was also walking in the hallway because he needed to use the bathroom. It was so dark that he couldn't find the light switch. He shrugged and used the toilet anyways. Little did he know that he wasn't alone there.
Jim heard strange noises so he turned his flashlight on and flashed it on Robert. Robert screamed when the light beam hit him. He pulled up his underwear and pants and quickly left feeling embarrassed.

He ran into Steven who was lost in the hallway. Steven had a flashlight, but it didn't have working batteries.
"What are you doing here?" Robert asked.
"I need coffee right now!"
"Didn't you drink coffee earlier today?"
"Yes but I need more coffee!"
"Umm there isn't any coffee left. I'm bored right now. Being in the bathroom made me lose my sleepiness"
"How?"
"Umm I better not tell you," Robert said and the memory of Jim flashing the light on him hit him. It was something he wished he could forget.

"Well then let's just explore this dark house." Steven suggested and they walked on down the hall.
"There are so many dorms here. I wonder if anyone even sleeps in them!"
"Maybe we should open a dorm and scare the people inside!" Steven grabbed the doorknob and opened it.
When he opened it, he heard loud screams. This was Kurt's dorm and he was having sex with Courtney.
"GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT! IF YOU DONT I WILL KILL YOU! NOW GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!" Courtney screeched and pulled out her gun that was under the bed.
Robert and Steven left feeling terrified. Robert knew that this memory and the one from a few moments prior would remain in his head forever. 

They walked down the hall and came to a dead end with a door. "I wonder what could be in this room," Robert said as he placed his hand on the doorknob. 
"Should we go in?"
"Sure why not?"
"Okay"
Robert turned the doorknob and opened the door. Inside there were many outfits. They looked very expensive and were full of dust.
"Look at this!" Robert held up a dress.
"I dare you to wear it!" Steven said as he opened the chest full of dolls. Rag dolls
Robert took his clothes off and put the dress on. He found a pair of heels and wore them.
"How do I look?" He asked.
Steven Tyler turned around and was shocked. "DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY" He screamed.
"Oh my gosh, I do!" He looked at himself in the mirror.

Robert saw another door.
"What do you think might be inside that room?"
"I don't know. Maybe more costumes" he walked over there and opened the door.
Robert walked in first and as he took a few steps in, he felt himself fall in. 
Turns out there was a hole in the floor and he just fell inside it. He let out a big scream until he hit the floor

"Wha- What the fuck? What happened?" Steven screamed and ran into the room.
He walked inside the room carefully and found the hole. In it, Robert was lying there lifeless on the cold hard ground.

Steven left the room and ran fast to his bedroom. He had trouble sleeping that night. Not because of the coffee but because Robert died.