The fire

Right now my mom's driving me to Harry's house! I'm so excited! I haven't seen him this whole week.

He just came back from california. He is so lucky, he got to go out of the country and i've never left London well i'm only 12... but still!

We've been best friends for 5 years. We met when we were 7 and instantly clicked. Not in the romantic way though. Like a brotherly and sisterly type way.

I feel the car stop and realize that were at Harry's house. I jumped out of the car and ran to the front door. I knocked on the door probably 50 times before he opened it. I gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Harry, I haven't seen you in forever! I'm so glad your home I was so bored!"

"Oh god Ashlee calm down it was just a week" he said back. Well excuse me I was bored out of my mind for a whole week.

"Okay whatever. Lets just go make some food. I'm starving!" I said

"Okay okay mac & cheese?" he asked

"YES YES YES THANK YOU SO MUCH" I said while hugging him again.

We walked in the kitchen and started making the mac & cheese. We were talking about all the little things when suddenly the smoke alarm went off.

We shot up and looked around. It turned out the mac & cheese caught on fire. We found all the water we could and tried pouring it on the mac & cheese but it made the fire bigger.

We knew then something was wrong.

We ran out of the house as fast as we could and contacted te fire department.

In a matter of 3 minutes they came and put the fire out.

Harry's mom was fuming she was so mad. Harry lied and told her that it was all my fault.

When I heard him blame it on me I started running home. I don't care that it was 5 miles away. I ran and I ran and I ran.

I know it seems like i'm over exaterating, but me and Harry have NEVER lied about anything to each other or to someone else about each other.

I do realize that the fire was partially my fault but it was both of our faults because we both weren't paying attention.

The next week of school flew by and Harry hasn't talked to me at all. I tried talking to him, but he just walks away...

Our friendship soon faded and we didn't talk at all.

2 months later he moved out of England to California. I guess his family really liked it there.

And that was Harry and I's backstory and how we ended up not talking to each other. So now I have to tell you what happene when he came back.

OK HEYS GUYS SO THIS IS A NEW STORY AND ILL TRY UPDATING AS SOON AS I CAN BUT IF YPUR READING THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH ILY -A