"She's a 36B!"

Chapter 2:

“Come on! He has to let you go out sometime!” Valerie exaggerated. 

Let me catch you up on this. After school, in the parking lot, Val and Brayden arguing who gets to have me for the afternoon. Fun? Yeah, not really. 

“Why do you get her? She’s my girlfriend!” Brayden argued.

“I get her because I am her best friend! It’s BFF not BF! She loves me more because I know more about her than you!” Val yelled.

“OKAY! That’s enough! I am going shopping with Val. I’ll go get us something for tomorrow’s anniversary okay?” I winked at Brayden.

I saw his adam’s apple bob up and down when he gulped. Giggling, I pushed Val to the car and drove to Webberstown Mall. 

But of course, Val had to crawl to the back seat and stick her tongue out at my speechless boyfriend. 

****

We were wandering through the stores, when, of course, Val saw the one and only Victoria Secret Store. I sighed as I was whisked away into the store without mercy.

“I don’t get why I have to shop, I already have bras and panties!” I exclaimed. 

Val sucked her teeth and stared at me while she took bras and panties one at a time.

“Val. Stop it. Stop grabbing. No. I will not try those. Val. Look! You are grabbing the same kind. Stop. Stop it! Val!” I yelled at her. She was still staring at me as if she doesn’t know what she was doing.

“Okay! I’ll get some!” That statement made her smile.

“Yay! Okay here, try these.” She said, handing me the pile of undergarments she was picking from the shelf.

Around my last pair of bras, I found one design I liked. It was a red lacey one with black vines that curled around the end of the bra straps. I looked at the size and realize it was too small. 

“Val! I like this one,” I held up the bra in the stall so she could see. “But it’s not my size. Can you get me my size?” I asked.

She muttered sure and left. While I waited, I sat down and thought about tomorrow. Tomorrow I will ready to give it to him. He’s been with me for a year and deserves a reward for being cock-blocked. Silently thinking, I heard Val’s voice from a distance. 

Widening my eyes, I put on my bra and shirt. I ran out the door and saw Val arguing with the manager.

“No! She doesn’t need that! My best friend needs it! You can’t give that lady that bra. I am pretty sure that isn’t even her size!” Val continued.

“Umm.. Val…” I whispered.

“I am sorry ma’am. We cannot give you a better advantage as you can see the lady had grabbed it first.” The manager tried to reason with her.

“No no no! You don’t know about first. My best friend is having to give her first tomorrow! And she needs that bra! She’s a size 36B!” Val exclaimed, quite loudly.

I was choked. I squeaked and turned really red. Pepper Red. Not the good kind too. Everyone was staring at me as well.

The lady with the bra I liked, looked at me with sympathy. She walked over and gave the bra to me. 

“I understand you. I wanted my first sexy as well. Here you can have it. I’ll get the next shipment. You go get your lucky night!” She cheered silently at me.

I smiled a little and thanked her. I walked over to the manager and Val, and apologized for her outburst.

I went to the dressing room and grabbed the rest of the lingerie and went to pay for it.

****

“I can’t believe you Val! You are soo…. Immature!” I exclaimed in the car.

Val was munching on a Mr. Sibs meal of Garlic Parmasean Wings. She wasn’t even paying attention to me!

“VAL!” I stomped on the brakes.

She dropped her wings and growled at me.

I glared at her and smiled. 

I win!

****

After apologizing to me so many times, she ended up staying at my place.

She wanted to see me in my lingerie and hairdo for tomorrow night. She was never going to quit and I can tell.

While I listen to her bicker at my decisions, I heard “Running in the Rain” and I smiled.

Jumping on the bed, I grabbed my phone. 

“Hello?” I asked.

“Babe? What’s up? Is that Val I hear?” Brayden asked.

“Yup, she is criticizing my choice in lingerie, and I am stuck listening to it.” I muttered. 

Brayden laughed exactly after Val yelled my bra size once again. Luckily he wasn’t here in person to see me blush.

“So 36B huh? You are such a tease.” Brayden said in a teasing tone.

I gasped and said, “ No I am not! You aren’t even supposed to know that! Go to bed! I’ll see you tomorrow!” I giggled.

When I dropped the phone, Val was still talking to me. 

This is going to be a long night.