Chapter 3

MAKAYLA POV~

How is he going to just drop a bomb on me like that THEN kiss me and walk away. That whole part was on my mind once we got back to school.

Thank god we weren't late even though I already didn't want to finish out the day because of the whole fight, I whooped her ass though but I was still pissed that she tried me.

But thank got it was the last class of the day, since today's Wednesday which is an early out we only have five class periods today.

"You good?" Blessing asked me which snapped me outta my trance as we walked in.

"Yea I'm just tired." I lied, she just nodded but I knew she didn't buy it. To my worst of luck we all had gym and I already knew that this would end badly.

All the boys walked into the boys locker room while all the girls walked into the girls locker room. I groaned when I seen Cindy, Deseray and a couple other friends of theirs posted up on the right side of the lockers.

We technically had our grade group in this class but there were a few sophomores and juniors here and there. We didn't pay them any mind as our gym teacher, Mrs Nydle, took down our gym uniform sizes and names as she passed them out.

Since we were playing volleyball today she told us to wear the spandex shorts and gym shirt that she handed out. Our uniforms consisted of black nike spandex and a gym shirt.

After me and the girls finished changing we headed out the locker room, but once we stepped foot into the gym we instantly heard dog whistle sounds coming from most of the boys which made me roll my eyes.

"They ain't whistling for y'all." Cindy said but as her and her friends walked out the whistling stopped which made me and the rest of the girls gym class bust out in laughter.

"Yea...okay." I said with a shrug and a smug smirk on my face, her and Deseray smacked their lips as they moved away from us. Deseray had a busted lip, a swollen cheek and a black eye, she also had bruises on her face, the school didn't charge me with assault because she started it.

As the boys walked out of their locker room all the girls instantly swooned over them, they had some fine guys in their class which I was happy for because last year they had me in a bogus ass gym class.

"Three laps around the gym." Both of our gym teachers said, loud enough so that everybody could hear. Three laps was light work especially since I sometimes dance on the side and I use to do track my sophomore year and some of my junior year too, I'm use to the exercise.

"I know damn well y'all aren't tired from one lap." I said to my girls, they were all panting while I was perfectly fine, I was on my second lap when this boy named Davion ran next to me.

He was goofy as hell and I always seen him as a close friend, nothing more nothing less and he seen me the same way which I was thankful for because most guys just want to get close to you to fuck and leave you.

"You know damn well you and your friends are too thick to be in them spandex." He stated the obvious.

"Tell that to Ms Nydle." I laughed as we made it to our third lap.

"How's your mom and pops?" He asked, he's the only one who knows who my dad is exactly, I don't know how he figured it out but I trusted him enough not to say anything.

"Staying OG like always." I shrugged as we came to a stop.

"They ain't talk to you about anything?" He asked making me raise an eyebrow up at him because I was confused on what he meant.