снартеr оnе

Snow pricked my nose as I felt the feeling of the crisp and cool air clashing against the burning pain I felt in my chest. I opened my eyes to the sight of trees surounding my body. I must've fell a pretty long way, as I was at the bottom of the mountain. I slowly sat up, but quickly fell back with a laugh of pity for myself. I figured I had broken my ribs, as it was hard to breathe. I looked around for a while before I just cried. It had all came crashing down hours ago, and I questioned if my choice was correct. I stared at the clouds for a moment, even if it felt like a minute, and felt slightly peaceful as I fell into what I assumed to be my death and final sight.
  I woke up to a exasperated sigh, and I looked at the sight of my family. Streaks were down my mothers face, showing she had been clearly crying. My sister sat next to her, curled up wih a blue blanket over her. I looked to my side, seeing the blue curtain seperating me and another person, and figured I was in a hospital. I looked at a TV in the corner, and all I heard were ramblings. My head hurt, and my eyes burned badly. I felt confused and let out a sigh, a raspy one. I rested back and closed my eyes.
  That only lasted for a moment though, because soon a doctor came in, stereotypes of a clipboard and all. He spoke to my mother, and all I heard was mumbling. I just wanted to sleep, but with my mind racing, that was, well, impossible.The doctor spoke, volume increasing before I noticed he was trying to speak to me. I opened my eyes, looking at him with blurred eyesight. He spoke clearly, saying I would be alright, assuring that the "accident" I was in would be in coming time minor. Dumbass.
  I leaned back, closing my eyes and letting myself settle. I then contemplated the real odd part of this ordeal. I jumped off of a remote mountain away, with not even my cellphone, and I was resc-. That thought was interupted as I saw a man, about my  age step into the room and speak with my mother. He had pale skin, brown eyes, brown hair and a almost cunning smile. I stared at him as he looked over, giving a few second glance before looking back at my mother.
  I tried to turn onto my side and ignore the man, but grunted as I couldn't. Of course I couldn't, I'm in a cast. I recognized this then as I tried to adjust and closed my eyes, calming until I fell asleep, avoiding the world around me. I wonder how a one in a million possibilty that he would stumble across me, in the cold snow. I ran over my thoughts before fading away into a sleep I wished to stay in.

500ish words^