Ch 1 New start

Persephone's Pov

I grabbed my things and shoved the last of my clothes in my luggage before zipping it up. I grabbed my luggage and quickly ran out the room ready to leave the underworld but hades stop me
"where you think you going Persephone".

I turn around to look at him

"I'm going to the surface," I Says.

"Don't go Persephone  Why so suddenly you leaving me?" hades Says waiting for my answer.

I sigh "I'm tired being here with you I can't stand you anymore and let's why I am leaving your ass and I'm not coming back," I says.

I took the pearls out of my pocket showing him
"Where did you get that pearls?" Hades asked getting ready to stop me.

"I got it from uncle Poseidon's, just in case I need it to escape" I, Says Smirking at him.

Hades looks pissed off at me and Says "Persephone I'm warning you don't think about it".

"You don't own me anymore," I Says as he tried to stop me but I quickly smash the pearls at my feet, as the pearls carry me to the city of  New York.

I smile feeling free from  that monster I look around the city.

"Persephone!"

I turn around to look at uncle Poseidon standing there smiling at me.

"Welcome to the surface"

I smile and hug him "thank you so much uncle Poseidon" I Says.

"No need to thanks me for I'm just helping you" Poseidon Says.

"This city beautiful" I Says.

"Yeah, it is there is the place you could stay in and trust me he can't take you back to the underworld there's a shield in the hotel and you and nothing he can't do to take you back" Poseidon Says.

I nod

"let's go then"  he says walking away as I follow him to the hotel.

We walk in and head to floor room I will be staying in

He opened the door for me and I walk in to see an amazing place to live in.

"Don't worry about the rent this hotel for the gods and goddesses but they human live here as well" Poseidon Says looking right at me

"Thanks for everything Poseidon" I Says.

"No problem Persephone I should be going god duty" Poseidon Says.

I nodded and said my goodbye to him and close the door behind him and put my things in my room and unpack my things and get ready to explore the city.

I stop to see pictures of  Yemaya  Yoruba Orisha goddess of water and life I walk in the store seeing everyone there talking or on their phone or even on their laptop.