An Average Day

*Imagine a young Lauren and a younger Nipsey.*

"BONG, BONG, BONG!"

"BONG, BONG, BONG!'

Selah turned her head towards the alarm clock.

Groaning and moaning from being tired from going to auditions all day yesterday.

She reached over and tried to feel for the alarm to put it on silence.

Groaning cause she couldn't feel it, she dragged herself up and hit the off button on her alarm clock.

Selah pushed her black hair out of her face and started scratching her lower back.

"Damn, this feel so good."

While she was scratching, she looked over at the time and rolled her eyes.

It was 9:00 in the morning and she was suppose to be at the at studio at 8:00am to record some vocals for her new movie trouble don't last always. This was her problem, she was somehow always late to her jobs. It was really a bad habit she had to break.

Selah grabbed her phone and walked into the bathroom to start gettting ready. But first she had to call the her friend and also the engineer Johnny.

She dialed his number and it rung one time before she heard, "Selah ya ass late, you better hurry up bruh."

"Well good morning to you too, FRIENNNNNND... Oh yes I'm great how are you rudeness?" said Selah with humor and a litttle sass in her voice.

Sighing Johnny said "Good morning sunshine, NOW GET YA BIG HEAD ASS DOWN HERE! I got things to do and women to see."

Selah started laughing while turning the shower on, next thing she know she hears the dial tone.

"Umph, I know that bitch ain't just hang up on me. When I get there I'm gonna get on that ass forreal."

After she gets out of the tub, she wraps her towel around her, brushes her teeth, does her skin care routine, then heads for her closet.

She wanted to wear something comfortable, but still stuck to her girly style.

Looking through her small closet she found a cute little little lime green outfit and match then some white sneakers.

she  laid out a  outfit on the with some gold hoops and started to lotion my body.

-----------------------

"Kam, come give your sister  a hug."

Selah was standing to her front door to her apartment waiting for her baby brother Kameron to come kiss her good bye.

Running up to his sister 3 year old Kam ran into the hallway where she was and put a tight grip around her neck.

Bent down, Selah wrapped her arms around her baby boy's little frame.