Act I- 1

The snow underneath his bare feet never bothered him, from when he was a young lad he had never felt any kind of temperature from hot or cold. To him walking on snow felt as though he was walking on clouds. He always loved the feeling of bare feet on snow in his younger years, but as he got older it meant something to him as if he was at peace or something of the sort. It's quite hard to explain how exactly he felt, in order to fully understand someone would've had to be in his shoes to know how it felt to him. Thankfully she did just that.

The young slender looking boy with pale skin and brown shaggy lays on his back looking at the stars above he lays there in a black T-shirt and jeans unfazed by the snow or cold. The forestry and flat farm land makes a perfect view of the sky while the sight of the small town is just over the hill creating a nice and atmospheric lighting effect the makes the night sky even more beautiful. But that's what happens when your home town is in the middle of Alaska with barely any other villages or cities around for miles.

Girls voice: Hey! Hey! Are you ok?

A vibrant but worried girl with snowy white hair and black winter jacket and sweatpants comes over the hill from the lights walking towards the boy with caution and curiosity.

Boy: Whats the problem?

The boy lifts his head partially up to see the girl walking towards him. She now realizes he's ok but still curious about why he's here by himself.

Girl: Oh. So I guess you aren't dead.

Her voice sounds almost concerned but still let down.

Boy: don't sound too disappointed girly.

Girl: excuse me?!

Her voice raises slightly, half smiling to herself thinking he is somewhat charming in a rude but funny way.

Boy: forget it. Is there a reason you're bothering me?

Girl: well besides being a concerned citizen who was somewhat excited to see a dead body now only half excited to see it's just some zombie boy-

She stops her venting to see his uncovered bare feet, confused by this she bends down to pick up some snow and continues to throw it at his feet. He sits up rubbing his foot disturbed by her ruining his meditating serene state.

Boy: gotcha so you're a girl who ruins someone's good afternoon by throwing snow balls at him.

Girl: Isn't that cold?

Boy: no it's just annoying getting hit by some weirdo girl who lives in the woods.

He looks up at her actually kinda surprised to see a cute girl like her outside by herself at night.

Girl: for starters I'm not the one who's out in the cold laying down in snow wearing a Greta Van Fleet shirt and no shoes. By the way if you ruin that shirt with the snow it's not gonna be worth anything in the future.

Boy: I'm shocked! A girl like you, knows a band that isn't Justin Timberlake.

He chuckles making her get more upset turning her face red.

Girl: Hey Jack Frost! You're not the only one who likes good music!

By this point the boy stands up confronting her more about what bands they know, eventually talking about their favorite hobbies and such from games to tv shows.

Boy: so you're telling me you're favorite character is Rose?

Girl: Ha at least my favorite doctor isn't David Tennet!

Boy: Whatever miss 8th doctor.

They both sit down and lean back laughing to themselves about how they have too much in common. The boy looks at her half smiling then lays back looking back up at the stars. She looks at him then looks to his feet and notices his feet aren't even red. She risk leaning down to his feet slightly concerned and cautious about touching them, she manages to muster poking them. To her shock they weren't as cold as she thought, not even hot or warm.

Boy: so I'm the weird one huh? Do you always touch guys feet on the first date.

Girl: W-What? No shut up!

She joking slaps his chest while he laughs, her face as redder than a tomatoes.

Boy: Well I guess if I'm Jack Frost then you're Jem.

Girl: God you're so old!

Boy: oh come on I'm only 16, besides you baby girl.

Girl: I'm actually 17 so I guess I'm older than you, kid!

She winks jokingly at him causing him to smile slightly and blush a little.

Girl: awe look at that, I guess your face can change color.

She leans her face down to his looking at the change in his pigment. He blushes more but for him this is a perfect opportunity to take a chance he's never down before. He closes his eyes leaning to her smacking their lips together. She gets a shocked expression with wide eyes that slowly morphs into a face of pleasure and acceptance of the kiss. She melts more in the kiss only snapping out of the kiss in a snap.

Girl: I'm, I'm sorry I can't. I can't.

She jolts up starting to break down crying she looks at him with a sad face and breaks down more sprinting towards the hill heading towards the town. The boy jumps up to his knees about to chase after her standing on his feet feeling this strange jolt on his feet, something he hadn't felt before, while his feet feel one sense he feels another in his chest that surges through him making him confused and concerned. Warmth?