Act I- 2

The boy from the past stands now in the street 2 years later still walking on the snow bare footed holding two different colored converse. He continues walking still the same slender boy with shaggy hair. He keeps walking only to stop hearing rapid footsteps behind him. He turns half way around seeing a girl with bright red hair in a green coat and black skirt jumping in his arms wrapping her legs around his waist while a tallish boy wearing a black beanie dressed in a black jacket and bleach ripped jeans walk over to them shoving his hands in his pockets.

Beanie Boy: Well Damn Lia don't break his back.

Lia: You calling me big you stoner boy f-

She couldn't finish her insult without him chuckling and coughing from his sense of humor.

Beanie Boy: No darling I'm just saying bean sprout here can't handle a care-bear jumping on him.

The girl hops off the boy and walks over to the beanie boy slapping him over the head.

Boy: I thought you were watching My little pony or some gay shit like that.

Beanie Boy: Shut up Jack Frost I only watched it when I was high!

Lia: Whatever you say DJ.

DJ: at least I still don't have my plushies from 10 years ago.

Lia: I will break your masturbating if you bring that up again!

DJ: jokes on you I'm Ambi-Ambida... Ambidextricycle..?

Lia: Don't strain your baked brain.

Jack: you're thinking of Ambidextrous bud.

DJ: Yeah Ambidixetrous!

Lia: God you're so stupid.

DJ: speaking of stupid where's Kenny and Jane?

Lia: dude I told you five times at the house. WE. ARE. MEETING. THEM. AT. THE. SPOT.

DJ: Oh yeah. Shit I probably shouldn't smoke a bowl after a hit.

Jack: Maybe you should slow down on bowling for a while Deaj.

DJ looks at him with a confused and stoned expression.

DJ: when did we go bowling?

Lia: Ahhhh you are hopeless.

She turns her back on DJ then walks to Jack wrapping her arms around his arm clinging to him.

DJ: Watch out Lia if you aren't careful Snow White will have to sick her dwarfs on you.

He snickers to himself making Lia puff her face up in anger hugging Jacks arm tightly.

Lia: Tell him to stop. She's not real-

She stops herself looking up at Jacks face seeing his upset and saddening expression. DJ snickers and chuckles more but stops to see his friend isn't smiling or laughing.

DJ: hey look man I'm sure your mystery girl is real and you'll probably find her again, and if you don't you always got this chickadee stuck to your hip.

Jack: Thanks Deaj but you and me both know she left this crap hole of a town. Besides even Lia can't hide her lesbianism much longer.

Jack and DJ start to burst laughing while Lia gets more upset walking over to DJ grabbing ear then to Jack and grabbing his clonking both their heads together, but it doesn't stop them from laughing.

Lia: I guess me and Jane will have to go start our make out session and have Kenny be the only one watching.

DJ looks at her and pushes past Jack running down the alleyway. Lia shakes her head in disappointment, looking back at Jack to see if he's coming. She sees him looking up at the sky spacing off.

Lia: Hey I know you don't feel anything but I'm still here freezing my tits off so can we maybe go?

Jack shakes out of his trance and looks at Lia rubbing his neck Embarrassed.

Jack: Ah yeah shit I guess I forgot I'm the only alien in town who can't feel temperatures.

Lia giggles at his comment and goes up to him pulling his arms dragging him to the spot.

Lia: come on dingus. We can't keep everyone else waiting.

Jack smiles at her and submits walking by her side while she clings to his side again blushing. Jack looks at her and smiles, unlike before he doesn't feel what he felt with the girl from his past.