chapter 58(Noah?)

Andy's pov

I woked up and see iam in a dark room and my hands and legs are aching. I looked around and I get that iam tied in a chair...again.

I remember that scary Amel guy came to my home and I just fainted I guess.

Its been 6years Uncle Oliver should be released from jail....

Is he gonna kill me this time or make us tensed like old days.

The door of the dark room opened and I saw him after 6 years.

Oliver or Alexander.

"Well well who is here. My sweet and cute nephew" he said and laughed

"What do you want now?" I asked softly

"You dont know? I want to kill that bastard, your Ryan. Because of him I had jail. Twice" he growled.

"You have done wrong thats why" I said

He laughed and grab my face harshly.

"I am going to make you suffer. Rye can only get hurt when something happen to you" he said and tightened his grip.
I cried in pain.

"Listen to me iam gonna kill your Rye and you" he said and take his hand off me.

"I hate you" I said more crying.

"Awww the baby is crying" he said

"You killed my father, your own brother. How could you?" I ask

"Well... he was such a pain in the ass. I know it was his contract but I wanted some money so I stole from him but he caught me. So I only had one way.....I killed him"
he said in a cool way

I glared at him.

"But your Ryan saw it and thats were my plan wrecked. I was going to kill him too but that boy was strong and his dad get me jail" he said

"And now iam back for revenge" he said and laughed loudly

"He is gonna kill you when he finds me"i said

"Yeah I know, thats why I hide you in a place where no one can find you" he said

He then walked to the door and again turned.

"Welcome to hell Andy" he said
........

They take me to another room and it had a bed too.

Iam scared, soo scared.

"Help me Rye" I mumbled

I layed on the bed and I felt so tired so I drifted to sleep.

I woked up as someone sitting beside I shoot opened my eyes and saw a familiar face.

I sat up, he smiled at me.

Who is he? I have seen him?

"Remember me?" He asked

I didny say anything.

"Iam Noah"

My heart started to pound fastly and my head feels spinning.

Why is he here?
Is he going to hurt me again?

"How are you Andy? Its been long time" he said

I didnt say anything, I just stared at him scaredly.

He leaned and cupped my cheek with his hand. I pulled away from him and get up from the bed.

"Why are you here?" I asked scaredly

"Iam here for you. I want you" he said laughing

I walked to the door and opened it, I saw that Amel guy standing there smirking at me.

"Where do you think you going pretty boy?" He asked

Iam so scared now and iam soo tired too.

"Come with me, he is calling you" Amel said and I followed him downstairs and we reached a big living room I guess.

Oliver was standing there and he motioned me to go closer to him.
I stand a few inches away from him.

"He is searching you everywhere and he is so damn worried. As I planned he will reach the place we set up then we are gonna kill him" he said

"No please dont do this" I said and started to cry.

"Oh Andy,Your tears never make me soft" he said

"Why dont you just leave us alone?" I asked through cries

"Because I dont want to" he said in a evil voice.

"Now listen Noah is here for you and you will do whatever he is gonna say" he said

What? 

"No. I wont"i said loudly

SLAP

"Dont raise your voice" he yelled

I place my hand on my hurted cheek and I cried more.

SLAP

"Stop crying" he said through his gritted teeth.

"Take him" he said to Amel

That scary guy grabbed my arm harshly and dragged me to upstairs.

"No, please please dont do this. I beg you" I begged pulling my hand from him but didnt work.

He pushed me inside the room and locked it from outside. Now me and Noah is only in this room alone.

I leaned on the closed door and I saw him smirking at me.

"Dont do this please" I begged through crying.

He laughed and walked to me.
My heart is beating so fast iam so scared.

He came closer and grabbed my face harshly and kissed me harder. I tried to pull away from him and I pushed him on his chest but he is so strong. His tongue roamed over my whole mouth and its so disgusting, I didnt feel anything. He is tasting so gross, I felt like I want to puke. My breath is hitching and he isnt stopping, I tried to push him more but he didnt move. He then pulled away then pick me up and throw me on the bed and he jumped top of me. I kicked my legs but he grabbed it and bend over my belly.

"Stop struggling, its useless" he said

But I didnt stop I kept pushed him with my legs and arms.
He then punched me on my face, I let a loud whimper. He slapped and punched me again and again. He continues it until I get tired and gave in. I lay there breathlessly then he tore my shirt and throw on the floor.

"Pl-please stop" I cried

He slapped me again.

Suddenly I remembered........
Iam pregnant

Oh no

"Iam pregnant, dont do this" I said almost whispering.

"What?" He asked and started to laugh.

"Its not joke iam pregnant. Iam a carrier" I said softly feeling so tired.

He looked me confused and he let go off me. He then walked out of the room. I let my tears flow from my eyes.

"Help me Rye"