let's start

Jennie p.o.v

After 20 mins. In listening in music, i open my eyes and saw yoongi oppa or should i called my crush sleeping peacefully in the couch. I stare at his face and i thought that he was really cute and innocent when he slep and i look around and i saw tae ha and jungkook sleeping together in her bed. Jungkook hug tae ha in her waist, while she was buried her face at jungkook chest. And i woke yoongi. "Yah! Yoongi wake up!" I half shouted - whispered. "What?" He answered "yah!look at tae ha and jungkook!" I said while he lazily stand up. We get closer to them and it was really adorable. "Look! They are really cute, isn't it? " i asked him but i caught him stared at me "A-ah umm yess " he said "let's take some photo of them" he suggest and i nod. We picture some of it and yoongi suddenly called jin oppa "Hyung! get back here in her room, and please dont run so loud cuz tae ha is sleeping" after 15 min they comeback and jisoo ask me " yah!jennie what happend?" She asked half shouted - whispered "umm guys you need to see this" taehyung said and they turn around their back and saw jungkook and tae ha cuddling each other. "They are so cute!" Lisa said and take a picture of them

Taehyung p.o.v

"They are so cute" lisa said and she take some picture. And out of the blue i asked her "so do you want to be like that one day?" She nod but still focus on her phone "lets do it " i said and she stop taking picture and look at me with shock face and she blush, cute, "w-what?" She said again "i said let do it" she look like a tomato now but she still look cute "sike! I was just joking, hahaha!" I said and laugh and she look down and jin hyung suddenly push the back of my neck "yah! We are here!" He said and "a-ah -ye-yess" god why did i stutter. Ughhh i really fall inlove with lisa! Bit timing taehyung,timing!

Tae ha p.o.v

I was wake by the sound in the room "guys why are you so noisy" i said and sit up " sorry honey" jin oppa said and jisoo unnie said something "tae ha, we brought you guys some food" and i nod "taehyung oppa please help lisa unnie and jisoo unnie prepare some food and i will just wake kookie" i look at jungkook and shake his arm a little "kookie,wake up~" and he open his eyes slowly and pout his lips "bjt i don't  want to" he look cute "okay so you don't have some food"i said and he jump out of the bed and he ran in the table with foods that they brought to us, how can be a playboy will have this kind of attitude.

Time skip

After some chit chat, go back home and blackpink and jin oppa,taehyung oppa,yoongi oppa got home so it means jungkook and me were left."so i will let you drop you to your house" jungkook said "oka-" my phone cutted me, i look at it and it was taehyung oppa massage me, how on earth he knows my number?,maybe lisa gave it to him, so i look at it an he said that i will go to his house to meet mom and dad and e gave me the address an i out down my phone." Who is that?"Jungkook asked "its taehyung oppa, he said that I will go to is houe to meet someone" i said and he nod "i will drop you there"he said "no,its okay" he said " i will just call you" i said and he nod and he wave me and he walk away,i was about to go there but its dark but i can hadle it. Its about 15 min. I was walking and someone hold my hand and he spoke at my face."Hey!baby,what are you doing here?" He said and pinch my arm but i caught it and twist it from behing him and throw him away "Don't you dare!" I growl and he laugh "aww im scared~" he mimic "why don't you just come to me and have some fun" and he approach me and pin me to the wall but i kick him to his ball out and groan in pain and he immediately recovered and he hold my waist at his arm and said "oh you are so hard to get,huh?" And i elbow him and he released me and i punch him at his chest and he was about to grab my right hand to his left hand and i twist it again and puch hard and it crack hard and he scream and i said " Don't try to touch me again" and i knock him out with my knee "bitch" i mumble and get to my way again until i reach taehyung oppa's house. I knock at the door and i greeted by taehyung and he hug me "wah! Why do you take so long?" He asked "oh about that, its a secret" i said and he welcome me in his house "wow! This place is really familiar but.....i love it" i wondering i snap back to the reality "taehyung who is she----" she was cutted when she saw me standing beside at taehyung, she was starting to tear up "TA-TAE H-HA?" she said and walked slowly at me until i was infront of her and she hug me "tae ha, do you remember me?" That voice is really really familiar but she look like my mom, my boilogical mom "M-mom?" I asked her and she nod "ako ito ......anak (this is me....hun)" and i crying now "mama!paumanhin sa ginawa ko. (Mom!sorry for what i did.)" I hug her and i saw taehyjng with a man standing in front of me and hug me,that hug i remember now "papa!(Dad!)" I said and he drop his coat and run at me and hug me tight with taehyung oppa "mama,papa,kuya,sorry ah,di ko po sinasadyan na mawala sa inyo noon. (Mom,Dad,Oppa,sorry ah,i didn't mean to be gone in your sights.)"  I apologize again and they hug me tight "its okay, its not your fault "mom said and dad whip my tears away,while oppa rubbing my back meaning some comfort "ahh! So much drama again! Lets just eat... being a new family" taehyung oppa said while whipping his tears away and sniff and i agree and we eat peacefully after that i told mom to rest but oppa said something to mom'sears and nod, "lets go" oppa said "do you remember this room?" He said and open the door revealing the two bed and a galaxy ceiling and a white wall write "taehyung" and "tae ha" and the left part is my bed with a pink and blue cabinet while with tae oppa have purple cabinet. "My fluffy~" i said and jump at my bed and hug the alien toy that tae oppa gave me in our birthday. And he sat at the edge of my bed "tae ha, good thing that you remembered me" he said and he hug me "mahal kita kuya tae..... (i love you tae oppa)" i said and i drift to sleep in his arm.