Revenge...

I just got out of work, so tired and stressed, working non-stop to support my wife and I. Driving towards my street, I see my good friend Fortunado’s car parked in front of my house. Smiling to myself, all this work, I needed to chill with my mate, have a beer or two. What baffled me was what he was doing here in the first place.

‘Maybe he wanted some help with something?’

I pondered to myself, thinking of all ways he could’ve been here for. I shook it off as I put my key in the door twisting it and opening the entrance.

“Honey! I’m hoome~!”

I sang, shaking off my coat and hanging it up. I walked towards the kitchen, where my wife would most likely be.

‘Maybe cooking me some dinner’

I licked my lips as I thought of all the dinners she had ever made for me. All of it delicious, I thought of how lucky I was to have her as my wife, always there for me, being the support wife she is. I chuckled to myself.

‘I’m very lucky to have her and her loyalt-‘

The sight before me had shocked me, beyond belief, making me rethink what I previously thought. I stood there paralysed, a million things running through my mind.

‘How dare she?! We were meant to be best friends! Mates! Buddies! I pay the bills! I work all day! I gave her my loyalty! This was the woman who, just last week, I had asked to have kids with!! And then she goes and does this!! No, even worse. HIM! I was his childhood friend! I took him under my wing! I took all the blames for him!’

Here, in front of me, is my wife and my best friend, on the kitchen table, kissing!! I felt my cool slipping, as anger started to course through my veins and I could feel steam coming out my ears. I clenched my fist as my skin started turning red from anger.

“GET.AWAY.FROM.HER!!!!”

I screamed out.  The traitors scream out and get up quickly, my ‘wife’ looked at me, eyes wide like a deer looking at a car headlight. Her face was all messed up, lipstick smeared and her face looked at me silently pleading for me to her an explanation. I snapped my head to the side, when I heard movement and glared at Fortunado, I almost pounced on him to try and beat him to pulp. But I kept my arms and legs still.

“Get out of my house” I spat.

He looked like he was going to say something, but held his tongue as he saw the vein in my head pulsing. He grabbed his coat and ran out, slamming the door behind him. I looked at my so called wife and scowled.

‘Pathetic’ I scoffed.

I stormed out the kitchen, and just as I walk out. I hear the rice cooker click, dinner was ready. Right now, I did not want anything eat.

‘I want my revenge and I want it now’

hey buddies! :D okay so here's the thing ehehe ^_^' i'm kinda new to all of this and uhm...how do u like uhmm add a photo to the book cover looking thingy?? haha someone please tell me else all my stories are gonna end up with that ugly book cover hahaha