Dulcet

Bakugo Katsuki, hated by many, loved by all. Kirishima watches over the balcony as the blond prince clashes swords with the royal guard, training with them, or teaching them himself. It's a coordinated mess of barbaric swings and movements; Bakugo Katsuki, the barbarian prince. He holds his ground as three people charge at him from different angles, dodging one by one faster than Kirishima can keep track of and then the three of them are on the ground. His taunts are barely audible over the rush of people around the castle's grounds.
Kirishima realises that Bakugo had been going easy on him in their fight yesterday, and he was still going easy on everyone now.
Kirishima still doesn't know how to take his Prince. He shouts constantly, and when he isn't shouting he's angrily glaring at every moving thing in the room, and if he's not doing any of those he's probably not in the room.
'What are you looking at?' A soft voice asks behind to him.
'Eh?'
'Ah, you're watching Prince Bakugo.' A beautiful dressed girl in pink laces and rosy cheeks walks up next to him. Did he say she was beautiful? Her brown hair is tied back with a white ribbon, leaving her face framed with a few loose (but obviously meant to be) strands of hair.
'Oh, y-yeah.' He looks back down to see Bakugo knock over another guard with a sweep at their feet. He swears he yells something like 'take that you fucking losers.'
The girl next to him lays her elbows along the banister and sighs deeply, 'Isn't he amazing?' She smiles pleasantly, eyes never leaving Bakugo. Kirishima nods and follows her movements, resting his head on his hand.
She seems enamoured in the prince and so he can't help asking, 'Do you like him?'
'Hm?'
'Do you like Prince Bakugo.'
Her response is nervous laughter and he feels sheepish for asking such a polite girl.
'Do I like him?' She hums in question, 'I guess I should.'
'You should?'
Kirishima receives a humoured glance, 'Yeah, I'm getting married to him after all.'
Oh shit, Kirishima realises his mistake instantly after she says that. He mentally stabs himself for not realising sooner. 'Shit, my mistake Princess Ochako!' Kirishima bows in respect and she waves her hands in denial. That explains the lace, the beautiful dress, the sense of gentle power that she emanates.
'Please, please, no need to be so formal.'
Kirishima's eyes widen, 'But you're a princess.' He asks. She should demand respect, after all she's dressed like an angel and raised with no one but the gods more important than her.
But instead, her stance changes to something a little more formal, a little more uncomfortable. 'Well, I like to pretend I'm not sometimes.' It's all over her face that she never asked for her royalty.
'Well, if you don't mind, then we can be friends! Friends don't have t'be formal right?' Kirishima offers and she relaxes again.
'Yeah! I'd like that.' Something sad reflects in her polite smile.
A bell rings from the courtyard to signal the ending of practise, the same one that was rung for Kirishima and Bakugo's fight. The royal guards stop fighting and collect together, smiling and chatting inaudibly and Kirishima wishes he could join them. But instead he has to tend to Bakugo, which is alright as well.
'It was good to meet you princess.' He dismisses himself with a smile and she nod her head as a reply.
Kirishima then jumps down from the walkway and lands in the training grounds in a small cloud of dust and runs over to Bakugo.
'What the fuck took you so long!' Bakugo shouts, dropping his sheathed sword in Kirishima's hands. He tests the weight and it's as light as anything; though he can't tell if it's because it's actually light or light because he experiences weight differently.
'Was just talking.' Kirishima replies.
Bakugo grunts and shoves past the red head in disregard. 'You'll be learning how to read.' He yells over his shoulder.
'Really?!' Kirishima chirps, turning around and catching up with Bakugo.
'Didn't you just fucking hear me?'
Kirishima laughs with relief, 'yeah, but I had to make sure. I'll be looking forward to it!' This is great, he can have the whole world in his hands if he knows have to read. He has always wanted to learn about anything and everything but it's not something slaves are generally taught. Bakugo Katsuki, less of an asshole than he makes himself out to be.
'You'll also learn how to do your duties.'
'Ah,' less exciting but required.
Kirishima shoves the sword under one arm and shoves Bakugo with the other playfully, 'So, will you be helping me learn?'
'Tch, 'course not. I've got more important shit to do. No, you'll be taught by a proper fucking scripture writer.' Bakugo slaps away his arm immediately and walks away faster.
Kirishima keeps pace though. 'So, where do I go?' He asks casually.
'Talk with some more respect shit-head,' Bakugo gripes, 'and you'll learn in the 3rd wing.'
'Sure, Prince.'