07- Suicide!? Oh come on!

(+ 1 mini chapter)

It was already 12:34 in the afternoon Im so bored out of my minddd Jin,Jimin, and jhope went to a mall somewhere Namjoon and Yoongz are working on their music project and Jungkook and v are playing video games.. I mean I could join but Im not in the mood to play video games though.. I ate ramen for myself and ate it while on my laptop and Im finishing homework and trying to not get myself bored to death I heared someone enter the house and I decided to check and saw the 3 boys who got home from the mall and I went back to my room and decided to look out the window and saw little birds I admired them for a bit cuz I still got bored I sighed and checked my phone.. I was scrolling through my youtube trying to entertain myself with the vids and just a moment later I recived a text from Miyeon saying "Hey wanna meet up?" I decided to reply

Yea sure

Miyeonie
Cool

But where?

Miyeonie
Lets meet up at the park infront of school and can we go in the school cuz I left my textbook with homework to finish hehe

Yea sure I'll go and in fact Im very very thankful u texted me because Im getting bored now as in Bored to DEATH

Miyeonie
Well lets meet at 1:30?

Yea ok I'll get ready soon

Miyeonie
Okie bai

Bai

End of convo

I got ready and wore a black t shirt and shorts I took my phone and went done stairs. "Where are u going?" "Oh hi oppa Jin Im meeting up with a friend" "Oh okie who's ur friend?" "A girl named Im Miyeon.. U might not know her but Im sure u will get to" I wore my shoes, since it was 1:23 now I went to the park infront of our school me and miyeon chit-chatted for a long time while walking around the whole park "Well we should go fetch my book now tho" "Yea u should come on" We went inside and saw a janitor some teachers and students inside.. We got the book and while exiting the room we heared a girl scream "Tf was that"and as soon as we headed out people were rounded up to the foot of one of our school's building "What's happening he-" I stood there in silence after what I saw.. A girl dead after commiting suicide by jumping of the tallest building in our campus.. WEll THen.. *sigh* This girl aish why? This girl jumped of a building "Wth r u thinking man?" "Welp I guess we have another ghost in this school" "*Sigh* Ya knaw life is pretty bad.." I said to Miyeon "And unfair, and all the hatred can come to u.. I mean its life and u will find something or someone ur finding for that'll make u happy and u can lean onto.." I continued. "That is true.." "Well we should get going now the ambulance is here so lets go.." I suggested and we went home.

T I M E  S K I P~

It was 6:08 the incident earlier still cant leave my mind.. I was freaked out but still confused I saw the girl having good grades though.. But maybe it was a family problem.. I kept on thinking until I went to sleep.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
(extended cuz it was too short)

The next day I ate some cereal on the kitchen Island since I wasnt up for doing some stuff.. Basically I feel extra lazier today. "Heyy Rose"  I heard someone say I turned around and saw Jungkook "Oh Hey kookie" "Uhh yea what r u doing?" "Umm eating cereal I guess do u have any plans today?" "Oh, I dont think I have any plans for today.. Why'd u ask?" "Oh nothing Im hust really bored AND lazy rn" "Well we could go to a park if you'd like.." "Yea sure, But what park?" "How about the park near the school" He suggested I remembered that incident and I decided to tell him cuz he'll just find out sooner or later "Ah, Hey kook,Imma tell u something I justwanted to let u know, me and Miyeon went there yesterday we walked around then we went in the campus to get her book from our classroom since she left it their and we had homework then when we-" "Wait.. We had homework!? What subject??" "Umm Math... Wait dont tell me u didnt do it" "Crap I didnt listen hehe.. But please what ur saying earlier" "Well as I was saying, there was a girl in the campus well she jumped from the building " "Wait who's the girl?" "Ahh I think she looks like the freshman girl that recieved high grades-" "No..no no no no this cant be happening" "Why? Whats wrong?" "That girl is my cousin..Jeon Mira" "WHAt!? Why?? Why would she do that?!" "Well she had glasses right and then she had long side bangs that kinda covered half of head.." "Yea?" "Well its because she had different color eyes the one that she shows is the black one and the one she had covered was red she had low self esteem because of her mom not loving her and caring for her just because of her eye color, her dad died cuz of cancer and she had to live with her mom but her mom didnt like her but she still kept her but as a servant, a slave and a maid.Her mom even blamed her that she was the reason her husband died and I think thats the reason cuz she kept telling me and questioning me if; would people be happy when she's gone? or like Does someone other then u care for me? Of course I said yes cuz my big brother and little sis loves her too but she kinda follows the 'Majority wins' kind of thing cuz kinda everyone hates her and she feels loved by only 2% out of a hundred percent of people."
"Oh Im sorry for ur lost.." "Yea its ok I can handle it Im a man" "You know u dont have to act strong even if u cant handle it around me" "Ok I need a hug." he said rolling his eyes and we just hugged for 1 minute. I kinda feel safe in his arms, I feel like I dont have any problems in life..
After that he asked me to help him with his homework, I helped him since it was kinda hard problem solving and projects, we finished on about 11:20 or something and then we went to the park just chatting, drinking boba and stuff. We went home until it was 5 pm. We entered home and it revealed Jin and the others sitting on the coach waiting for us "Where were u guys??" Jin asked "Well we went out for boba and-"
kook answered "Yea without even telling us" Jimin said and raised his eyebrow the fight turned into teasing shit.It lasted for about an hour.

To be continued

Omo what is Rose feeling for him is she falling in love??? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Haroo so guyzzz I added a mini chapter but more like I kinda extended it a bit cuz if I planned to make that a separate chapter it will be mini and short and I dont want to feed u guys with only that.. so yea hope you had enjoyed it bai
•~•
(

Is the new cover for this book ok??)