Chapter 16

Dear Eve,

Meet me at the Green park at 12:00pm. I need to tell you something important.

Shane...

The note kept on replaying in my head. What did he really want to tell me? I kept on staring at the clock, checking the time. Every second that past, every minute that went by my heart would pound harder and louder.

When the clock said it was midnight, I snuck down the stairs past every ones rooms. Once I got down to my car I got in and drove off to the park. I was nervous, my hands was shaking and I could barley breath. I had no clue what he was planning to do, and I was more nervous that we would be alone together.

I had made it to the park in thirty minutes. By the time I made it there I saw a figure standing by the swings. I could tell it was Shane, except he was wearing all black. I went up to him and gave him a small smile.

"Why did you want to meet me here?" I crossed my arms trying to keep an equal distance between us.

"I wanted to make a little deal with you." I nodded my head showing that I was listening to him. "Since Jax shows other girls attention and it makes you feel upset, I thought that we could make him jealous were he won't want to hang out with anyone else but you."

That's the stupidest plan ever. "How do you suppose we make him jealous?" He smiled at me with a smirk playing on his lips. "That's the best part. Me and you are already suppose to be dating, for your parents sake. I thought we could act like we are dating in front of him, since he hates me it will make him jealous. Here is the thing though, if I help you make him jealous then you have to let me do anything I want when we are in front of him."

I wanted to claw his eyes right then and there. I don't him doing anything to me, but I would like to make Jax jealous for once. He needs to know how I felt when ever he did that to me.
After I had thought about it for a couple of minutes, I walked up to Shane until we were on inches from each other.

I stuck out my had for him to shake it. "Deal." He shake my hand, gave me a small smile, and waved goodbye. "Well, this is going to be one interesting week."

~

The next morning I woke up, to the most terrifying sight ever. A snoring Shane. "What are you doing!!?" I screeched...

"I told you that we would fake date, so I did this." He yawned and put his arm over my waist.

I pushed him off the bed, and he landed with a loud thump. "You said in front of him, not when he is not even here."

I would laugh at how he looks, if it was not for the fact I still mad at him. "I know, but I really just wanted to see what you would do."

I rolled my eyes, and took a death breath. Try not to kill him, try not to kill him... "listen, I said when ever we are in front of him I will let you do anything you want, but when he is not you have to ask my permission first!"

He got up front he floor, and crossed his arms across his chest. This single movement I could see his muscles. Then I realized that he has no shirt on...

"Why don't you have a shirt on?" I questioned him, even though I really don't mind it. "I always sleep without a shirt, babe."

I felt a heat creep up my neck. "You need to wear one." He stepped closer to me, so close that I could just kiss him if I moved an inch.

"I know you like, because you are blushing sweetheart." I wanted to make a run for the door, but I was stuck to my spot. Oh dear lord, help me now.